computer giveaway not quebec

what the hell ? quebec is in canada, why not us too ?

and dont say it's because quebec people play on europe server, we play on american server like the rest of the canada

racist for french people is really high here in the rules of the contest

10+ Year Old Account
    It's usually region specific gambling/competition laws. Blame your government, not MMO-C and its affiliates.

Quebec has different laws governing sweepstakes, specifically much more stringent laws that make it challenging and expensive to have contests open to residents of Quebec. Has nothing to do with server or racism against French people.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

All of us on this side of the pond are also excluded. Meh.

cuz quebec likes the frogs eh and are not allowed to win!!!

Blame the laws in Quebec.

The laws there make it challenging to give things away there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The laws there make it challenging to give things away there.
    Go figure..

Your government doesn't want you to get anything for free. Saudi Arabia, anyone?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Some info as to why Quebec is pretty much always excluded, and yes, it's because of stupid laws: https://www.thebalance.com/why-are-s...-quebec-896835
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

It's been this way the 45 years I've been on the planet, how have people who live in Quebec not figured it out yet? Change your laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically, in a way the same area of laws that at one point excluded Denmark from having RAF. I feel for you, OP. Maybe ask someone outside of Quebec to sign up for you? hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You're not missing much with that alienware garbage can.

Deleted
    MMO Champion shits on its EU visitor base with contests like this.
    I guess addblock is back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    MMO Champion shits on its EU visitor base with contests like this.
    I guess addblock is back on.
    The same problem occurs with EU. So many little countries with different laws and high shipping costs. It is challenging to do giveaways for physical things there, especially at the last minute like this one was.

Deleted
    The same problem occurs with EU. So many little countries with different laws and high shipping costs. It is challenging to do giveaways for physical things there, especially at the last minute like this one was.
    Giveaway contests have never been a problem. Got facebook?

Deleted
    If they took like 0.5% off the markup they add for it being Alienware they could mail it around the world a couple of times tbh.

In the famous words of Rucka Rucka Ali "When I'm president, we gonna carpet bomb some French cities, and because they all speak French, we gonna also bomb Quebec.
    (Oui Oui)"

Clearly he's running this giveaway