[H] 866 Havoc DH LF homies and a solid raid team.

Greetings!

To keep things fairly short, I've recently switched mains from Warlock to Demon Hunter with Legion, however I've played and raided both ranged and melee since Vanilla WoW. I'm currently in a guild of good friends, however I want to push into more difficult content, and they're more on the casual side. I play the game for fun first and foremost, and my favorite part of it is raiding, progression, and getting things done while having a blast with the people I'm doing this with.

About me:
    Vanilla raider here, 27/m/CA, pretty laid back and I spend a LOT of time in game trying to run Mythic dungeons and such. I hang out in Discord all the time. I'm putting feelers out there for a new guild because, though I love playing with the members of my current guild, they're a bit too casual for my taste and I want to push further into the game. I also play Overwatch and HotS, sometimes Diablo, during downtime.

About my character:
    866 BE Havoc Demon Hunter, have Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers and currently grinding for the Anger of the Half-Giants ring. I'll post my armory link below, and can provide logs upon request, if needed.

Preferences:
    Only interested in Horde. Prefer a server in the Los Angeles datacenter, if possible. Unavailable on Tuesday nights before 10pm Pacific.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...emaster/simple
    Battletag: D3C1MAT10N#1834

<No Fun Allowed> Spirestone connected server (US Drak'Tharon, US Firetree, US Malorne, US Rivendare, US Stormscale)

We're looking for solid DPS for Mythic progression in Legion.

Flasks, Food, Gems, and Enchants are all expected for each raid. We are all around our mid twenties with players from many walks of life. We raid a total of 9 hours a week across three raid days.

<--Raid times -->
    Tuesday - 9:30pm-12:30am
    Sunday - 9:30pm-12:30am
    Monday - 9:30pm-12:30am(Might change to wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am due to members hours changing can be discussed)
    (All times listed are EST, the server's time)

Recruitment needs
    deathknight (dd) high
    demon (hunter) medium
    druid (balance) high
    druid (feral-dd) high
    hunter high
    mage medium
    monk (healer) high
    monk (dd) low
    paladin (retribution) low
    priest (dd) high
    rogue high
    shaman (enhancement) high
    shaman (restoration) low
    warlock high
    warrior (dd) high

Feel free to apply if your class is not listed

add Please add Mia#1321 or Zigex#1225 or Loots#1191 if you are interested or have any questions!

To clarify, not available Tuesday nights. Bump.

Guild Name: Insanitasty
    Server: Zul’jin-Horde

Currently 7/7H EN, We have yet to attempt Mythic as we are still missing a few dps and a healer, we do however clear H EN in a few hours and are now working towards completing H TOV. We expect to make great progress into mythic as soon as we complete our roaster.
    Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.)

Death Knight: Open
    Demon Hunter: Open
    Druid: Balance, resto
    Hunter: Open
    Mage: Open
    Monk: Closed
    Paladin: Closed
    Priest: Shadow, disc, holy
    Rogue: Open
    Shaman: Closed
    Warlock: Open
    Warrior: Open

At this moment those we recruit will fill our core mythic team, we just need a few more to push into Mythic EN and beyond.

About Us:

Insanitasty is an old guild transferred from Smolderthorn that has always been axed on maintaining competitive raiding and pvp while having a friendly and fun environment. We exist since Cataclysm, and will continue to exist until the game ends.. We’ve been active in the pve branch of the game ever since, with between one and four raid group going at a time. We always approached the game with an open mind, and a laid-back spirit; game is meant for fun, should be taken as is. However, we manage to keep a competitive progression, pushing our raid group to Mythic on current content always. Our goal is and will always be Mythic progression.

Raid Schedule:
    (Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.)

Wednesday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time
    Thursday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time
    Sunday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time

Contact Information:

GM: ThugGod#1876
    Officer: Danthalus#1934
    Recruitment Officer: Mundane#11154