Deleted

Fury warrior - Infernal Breastplate set

Guys what is your opinion on Infernal Breastplate(840+socket) + Frozen Pendulum Shoulderguards(860) set from Court of Stars and Arcway ?
    This set (even with this low ilvl) is way stronger than all other items that are EN mythic quality or even titanforged. And even with that I don't see any top end fury warriors wearing this set, so where is the problem ?
    Do you guys think that simulationcraft of this set is broken ?

Definitely not broken. If you are lucky enough to time the proc with Battle Cry/Avatar it is really nice.
    Since we are a "burst dps" class, that is another reason why its simming over anything else.

Deleted
    Yeah, key here is imo having it proc when your cds are coming up. That's what turns me away from it and any other proc related mechanics, but if you're into this kind of playstyle it's nice to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I got both of the pieces at 870 ilvl or better i'd wear it but at my current gear level it would be a loss for a random proc that may happen while I'm handling a mechanic or just not at an ideal time. It's without a doubt the best option but getting it at that I level is the hard part.

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by ironysi View Post
    Guys what is your opinion on Infernal Breastplate(840+socket) + Frozen Pendulum Shoulderguards(860) set from Court of Stars and Arcway ?
    This set (even with this low ilvl) is way stronger than all other items that are EN mythic quality or even titanforged. And even with that I don't see any top end fury warriors wearing this set, so where is the problem ?
    Do you guys think that simulationcraft of this set is broken ?
    How much damage do you guys do with the set? Like in percentage? Would it be good for Arms?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    How much damage do you guys do with the set? Like in percentage? Would it be good for Arms?
    I currently have about 20 - 30% uptime on EN mythic boss fights. And it is about 8.5% dmg increase while it is up (for me with amount of versatility I have).
    Last edited by mmoc2ec7e81b0b; 2016-11-22 at 04:48 PM.