Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I know that, I still have my free level 90 and 100 boosts. Doesn't change the fact that its overly expensive.
    The idea is for people to not buy loads of them.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I know that, I still have my free level 90 and 100 boosts. Doesn't change the fact that its overly expensive.
    If anything it isn't expensive enough, but then again money isn't an issue for me.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    If anything it isn't expensive enough, but then again money isn't an issue for me.
    Even if you are Bill Gates charging as much as a brand new full price game for one character seems like a rip off to me.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    You should look it up on g2a and sites like that (Just don't buy from the marketplace)
    I grabbed Diablo and RoS for 20 bucks in total there a while ago, just gotta keep eyes up.
    True, but for how much / often I'd play them I'd only spend about $5 a pop lol. At some point they'll drop that low. Just waiting at this point, haha

Even if you are Bill Gates charging as much as a brand new full price game for one character seems like a rip off to me.
    It is a rip off by intention. Only people with super deep pockets would do it.

Anyone who's been remotely interested in these games have already picked them up by now, only actual good deals here were Overwatch and Battle chest for the botters.

They brought the price of WoW services like faction change down by 50% when the community caused a riot about the pricing last time, they could at least give us one day a year where we can get some reduced prices on the services that actually matters.

Besides, you can grab most of their "discounted" games for way cheaper on G2A anyway.
    I'm interested in getting Starcraft 2 but haven't bought them yet because I have other expenses.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Well, then don't buy it. The market price has been determined and that is what it is.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since we didnt see any for the movie release or the dvd release or the anniversary, I was hoping for pet/mount discounts for Black Friday. Sadly there was none

Deleted
    You should look it up on g2a and sites like that (Just don't buy from the marketplace)
    I grabbed Diablo and RoS for 20 bucks in total there a while ago, just gotta keep eyes up.
    i got d3 for free cos of the annual pass, i mean i was playing wow anyway so i thought might as well get a free game out of it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah upto 50% off select games is totally shit? Not to mention the in game mini Black Friday Heroes has?

50 percent off games most people already own and you can get them cheaper on sites like kinguin and g2a, its a PR stunt to get new customers this is blizzard all over, they care more about getting new customers than looking after the ones they already have

They are making it so you can use game tokens as b.net credit probably so probably not in their best interests to have a huge discount on services just before going live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    i got d3 for free cos of the annual pass, i mean i was playing wow anyway so i thought might as well get a free game out of it

- - - Updated - - -

50 percent off games most people already own and you can get them cheaper on sites like kinguin and g2a, its a PR stunt to get new customers this is blizzard all over, they care more about getting new customers than looking after the ones they already have
    And it works. But yeah I'm sure they don't care about current customers with the intended content pace they have for Legion. Especially after WoD. The content pacing for Legion seems to be perfect. 6 month raid tiers, no more droughts and mini patches. Seems to be taking a similar approach to FF14.

And to elaborate on the bolded point. You think Blizzard was the only company doing this? Get real. FF14 had sales and Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns was 50% off from the 15th-22nd to encourage F2P players to upgrade or bring in new players since buying that includes the base game unlock from f2p restrictions as well. Which again shows your lack of research and just going with the "everything Blizzard do is bad" bandwagon.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-28 at 01:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And it works. But yeah I'm sure they don't care about current customers with the intended content pace they have for Legion. Especially after WoD. The content pacing for Legion seems to be perfect. 6 month raid tiers, no more droughts and mini patches. Seems to be taking a similar approach to FF14.

And to elaborate on the bolded point. You think Blizzard was the only company doing this? Get real. FF14 had sales and Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns was 50% off from the 15th-22nd to encourage F2P players to upgrade or bring in new players since buying that includes the base game unlock from f2p restrictions as well. Which again shows your lack of research and just going with the "everything Blizzard do is bad" bandwagon.
    and heart of thorns is the current expansion there is no discount for legion to encourage new players is there,i know blizzzard isnt the only company doing this but i dnt play other companys games so i dnt care what they do

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    and heart of thorns is the current expansion there is no discount for legion to encourage new players is there,i know blizzzard isnt the only company doing this but i dnt play other companys games so i dnt care what they do
    Heart of Thorns came out a year ago. Also the idea is people will pay for the expansion after paying for the discounted bundles. You might not care what other companies do but stop making one out to be some kind of monster. Heart of Thorns had been out long enough to go 50% off. Legion being discounted after 2 months is very unlikely. So again do some research instead of just jumping on the "waaaah Blizzard are evil" bandwagon. Your whole "I don't care" argument doesn't change the fact that other companies did very little in terms of their sales either.

Also Blizzard didn't actually have to discount anything for Black Friday since it's not mandatory for businesses to do so.

Just to add to it again since you clearly didn't read my above post. Heart of Thorns also unlocks the f2p restrictions on the base game so it's not just an expansion. It's an unlock for the full base game now.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-28 at 04:27 AM.