Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Optimal Order Hall Champions?

What is the best setup and what gear should I put on them?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    What is the best setup and what gear should I put on them?
    Optimal setup is (or was at launch) to bench the nelf, the cow and the demon.

Last edited by caervek; 2016-11-22 at 03:00 PM.

From discord
    Followers:
    Lady Liadrin - Ret + Spell + Hazard (15%)
    Lothraxion - Prot + Spell + Minion(15%)
    Delas Moonfang - Holy + Minion + Spell(15%)
    Arator - Ret + Minion
    Lord Maxwell - Prot + Hazard

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats you're so lazy you typed all that into MMOC when you just had to google your title...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._all/?sort=top
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Congrats you're so lazy you typed all that into MMOC when you just had to google your title...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._all/?sort=top
    Congratulations, you are mean hearted and bend on spitting venom more than being kind. The person who made that list and put on reddit said he won't update the list or take gear into factor. Thank you nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, you are mean hearted and bend on spitting venom more than being kind. The person who made that list and put on reddit said he won't update the list or take gear into factor. Thank you nonetheless.
    Join the paladin discord, there you will get all the information.
    Invitelink should be in the sticky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    paladin discord
    What sticky you talking about mate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    Join the paladin discord, there you will get all the information.
    I have no idea what the stratholme discord even is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by druidlova View Post
    What sticky you talking about mate?
    The Ret-Paladin one.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...and-Discussion

Discord-Link:
    https://discord.gg/0dvRDgpa5xZHFfnD

Dont follow that reddit link, his taste for followers is pretty bad! At least imho.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesnt seem to matter all that much to be honest. Ive benched the Cow, the Demon, and the Half-elf. At 850 i have yet to see a single mission i cant get a 200% on. I also find that running +Success to missions that are over 8 hours long is the way to go. Relatively few missions are shorter than 8 hours once youve maxed your Champs.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-11-22 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    @Maduk

thanks a lot

Deleted
    Not sure what there is to update btw, outside of moroes which you dont indicate you have, also follower gear has nothing to do with what they counter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    Not sure what there is to update btw, outside of moroes which you dont indicate you have, also follower gear has nothing to do with what they counter.
    well, for some reason discord-thing suggests different choice. so I'm noooot sooo suuuuree. this is why I'm asking about optimal

it doesn't really matter. when you get them all to 850 with equipment, you will mostly be able to 180%+ all available missions before the time runs out. that's because I think there aren't more than 2 or so relevant spawns each day (there are more spawns, but mostly for green equipment and follower ilvl upgrades which you just don't need after a certain point), and even then they have more than a day duration before they expire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    From discord
    Followers:
    Lady Liadrin - Ret + Spell + Hazard (15%)
    Lothraxion - Prot + Spell + Minion(15%)
    Delas Moonfang - Holy + Minion + Spell(15%)
    Arator - Ret + Minion
    Lord Maxwell - Prot + Hazard
    Are these really the best choices?

Deleted
    those choices will give you the best success chances if their specials apply.

Julia is pretty useful in the beginning when you still need everything. But once your heroes are maxed you usually skip the Armor (=itemlvl) and the follower equipment missions. You pretty much just care about quest and AP ones and I guess the gold ones to a degree.

When you choose your team just make sure you have max 2 of one class/counter type. Not much you can do wrong here tbh.

oh yeah, except for the cow. her special is not too useful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by west23 View Post
    those choices will give you the best success chances if their specials apply.

Julia is pretty useful in the beginning when you still need everything. But once your heroes are maxed you usually skip the Armor (=itemlvl) and the follower equipment missions. You pretty much just care about quest and AP ones and I guess the gold ones to a degree.

When you choose your team just make sure you have max 2 of one class/counter type. Not much you can do wrong here tbh.

oh yeah, except for the cow. her special is not too useful.
    then following discord list is a good idea, aye?

Are these really the best choices?
    Well... no. There's multiple valid choices that will 2 counter most things then single counter a spec+ability (with that being on different dudes) This one includes lothraxion just cause he's cool with his combat ally ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcinusDrake View Post
    Well... no. There's multiple valid choices that will 2 counter most things then single counter a spec+ability (with that being on different dudes) This one includes lothraxion just cause he's cool with his combat ally ability.
    what would be the best best best for quests?