Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Why not raid, M+, pvp? Your 850 ilvl is what I would consider the minimum for a max level char after a few days in the game.
    Because I don't like PvP and Mythic + adds zero fun, I don't need to be ilvl 900

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So my main is 850 and all I seem to do is log him once a week for AK and updated Suramar quests.

Thankfully I alt and RP but I have to say endgame for me is feeling really stagnant more so than other expansions. I don't enjoy rerunning dungeons and raids unless there's a quest or decent reward and PvP ain't fun. Now I aren't saying Legion is awful I am looking forward to 7.2 but I feel like I have hit the 'meh wall' faster

Any others?
    My RL friends have all quit, they quit shortly after reaching 110 which I found surprising since I am still enjoying Legion, but I raid and they don't. I guess if you don't raid then it's harder to motivate yourself to grind AP or WQ dailies for the chance of a Legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Lucky those things are still here There's more dungeon content than ever as well, you can run Mythic+, Karazhan or raid. Making a Mythic+ group has been the most fun I've had in years, we have cleared as high of 13 at the moment with some pretty good hours into a few 14s.

I'm generally burnt out on the game as a whole anyways, it's pretty normal for people to be burnt out after 12 years of the game being out to be honest.
    There's no new weapons - just meh artifact appearances
    There's a lack of interesting mounts in Legion till 7.2
    Reputation has no mount rewards at exalted just recipes i'll never use. I got all the reputation toys 3 weeks ago.

Deleted
    There's no new weapons - just meh artifact appearances
    There's a lack of interesting mounts in Legion till 7.2
    Reputation has no mount rewards at exalted just recipes i'll never use. I got all the reputation toys 3 weeks ago.
    Well if you're not a fan of the mounts that's your taste, it doesn't mean there's less of that content, you're just not too excited to farm for it. My girlfriend spends her time in wow exclusively farming transmog / titles / mounts / pets and she's still logging on most weekends to farm

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yup. I just log in for world quests (Which I'm only doing on an alt now, my main is exalted with everyone) and the 12th anniversary quests.

Then my Archaeology quest, insurrection quest, a world boss and Trial of Valor LFR on the weekly reset. Occasionally I do some legacy legendary quests, but that's it.

Most of my gameplay relies on my alts, which basically consists of me repeating everything I did on my main.

Deleted
    Yup, raiding part feels meh. It was just same 7 bosses every week for 3-3 1/2 months, now they gave us 3 more for another 2 months. No, I haven't downed them all on mythic yet, but a bit more change of environment wouldn't hurt.

So my main is 850....
    ...endgame for me is feeling really stagnant...
    Heroic is NOT end game. Get into a mythic guild. That will be your end game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    I barely touched heroic my 850 is from WQs

Deleted
    Just quit. The game clearly isn't for you if you can't find ANTHING to do at max level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Just quit. The game clearly isn't for you if you can't find ANTHING to do at max level.
    Did I say that?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Feeling exactly the same. They went overboard with the gating this time.

Deleted
    If you don't want to do dungeons, raids or PvP then what the hell are you even playing the game for?

>item level 850
    >nothing to do

Ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    You don't define what endgame is or should be to others.

No one is denying that content is there, doesn't mean they care about it.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Great giveaway! Can't wait for the new recipes.

FOR THE HORDE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Feeling exactly the same. They went overboard with the gating this time.
    Well, what exactly is gated in this game?
    The only real pain is getting the third relic slot - and just because it's gated behind a few days worth of stupid follower bullshit.
    Being able to go to Arcway & CoS doesn't affect your progression at all (and this is even account wide), and the Kara attunement questline is something a regular player would do anyways (4 mythics, you can even do them with any keystone of your choice - except for violet hold of course)
    AK/AP catchup works pretty well imo. For heroics, 2 golden traits are all thats needed, and those are pretty easy to obtain. We're even running heroic EN twink raid with at least one guy who literally dinged 110 yesterday and it works

What else is gated?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm feeling similar about the endgame of Legion. I don't really know that I'd blame Blizzard for that. I think I'm just not enjoying it the way I enjoyed previous expansions, but that could simply be that I'm not as into this kind of game play anymore. I've been playing the game for 9+ years now, far longer than I've played any other game. I think its perfectly natural to get bored. I've taken breaks during BC, MoP, and WoD. It just seems like I'm ready for my break waaaaaaaaaay faster this time (usually my breaks are during the last raid patch).

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say I went too fast, 4 weeks before I hit 110. Achievements never really interested me unless a reward is involved and mounts feel very slim in Legion. WQs are really only useful for reputation and gear
    If you are into your mounts, have you done the 4 quest chains that will get you a new falcosaur mount yet ?
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    If you are into your mounts, have you done the 4 quest chains that will get you a new falcosaur mount yet ?
    Yeah though 2 are unlocked in 7.2

Deleted
    Bit of a troll.

Help me, I'm bored, because I don't want to do anything.

But: Perfect example of the newest generation. "Feed me excitement or I'm bored"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Bit of a troll.

Help me, I'm bored, because I don't want to do anything.

But: Perfect example of the newest generation. "Feed me excitement or I'm bored"
    Member our youth when the youngest generation wasn't fucked up?
    Last edited by mmocf1c917534a; 2016-11-22 at 04:06 PM.