Pets are so buggy...

jesus that infernal is buggy as f.

generally I find that our pets ai is just useless, why don't they fix it?

Deleted
    Because it would cost too much. They aren;t going to sink the huge amount of time and effort into fixing pets. Most classes don;t use them, and the ones that do, well, all they really worry about is that the pets do enough damage most of the time. They just don;t care about a pet that occasionally mispaths and pulls a bunch of spiders.

Pets sound like they should be fun. In reality they are just dots with legs you have to micromanage and which can die or do weird things. If w ehad a talent that baked the same damage a pet does into ourselves, most people would just dump the things.

Deleted
    The AI was better during Cata.

There is not even a proper ""/petattack"" command, in the help stance... blizzard is so shitty with pets, as always.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Because it would cost too much. They aren;t going to sink the huge amount of time and effort into fixing pets. Most classes don;t use them, and the ones that do, well, all they really worry about is that the pets do enough damage most of the time. They just don;t care about a pet that occasionally mispaths and pulls a bunch of spiders.

Pets sound like they should be fun. In reality they are just dots with legs you have to micromanage and which can die or do weird things. If w ehad a talent that baked the same damage a pet does into ourselves, most people would just dump the things.
    GrimSac ftw. Even after getting nerfed considerably and having the pet spell removed (Interrupt, mostly), I still prefer using it over the alternatives, simply because I don't have to worry about a retarded pet. The passive AoE is strong for dungeons and some fights though, but still, not as strong as a percentage modifier to all your damage.

They gave hunters a talent called lone wolf which increases dmg by 18% and removed it from warlocks, coz god forbid having two pure dps classes which might do similar dmg.

Deleted
    I want one of them sprites from the broken isle, you know the ones that say "stab him, stab him" "quick someone give me a knife" " i only wanted a little fun" would be more than willing to give up my imp for one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    They gave hunters a talent called lone wolf which increases dmg by 18% and removed it from warlocks, coz god forbid having two pure dps classes which might do similar dmg.
    dont frost mage also have the same talent that buffs the base spells by 25% ?

Quote Originally Posted by killeer View Post
    I want one of them sprites from the broken isle, you know the ones that say "stab him, stab him" "quick someone give me a knife" " i only wanted a little fun" would be more than willing to give up my imp for one
    Man I love those guys........ "He's getting away... geeeeeeet him!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Man I love those guys........ "He's getting away... geeeeeeet him!!"
    Can it help ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DotwPLgc6k

Also this
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/PlaySoundFile_macros

Personally I've always hated that my pets just stand there when I get picked up, or temp removed from a fight.

Like on Hanz/Franz if you get picked up your pets get auto put on passive, and just chill there without you being able to change anything, or make them do anything at all. It's...really stupid.