Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Please tell 5 media lies. I dare you. Go ahead, do it.
    The misrepresentation of commentary segments as news fact is pretty much the only thing network TV does (or needs to do) wrong. Networks also occasionally do some biased editing of videos either for or against one political side or another, but that shit's relatively harmless in comparison to the "commentated news" meme.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    top kek
    /10
    Youtube isn't mainstream mass media, it's a platform.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Please tell 5 media lies. I dare you. Go ahead, do it.
    The problem is, your so caught up in swallowing what they say, no matter what source is quoted, u wont think its true, like Hillary and the Media you have bought into your own lies. the proof is out their, be an adult, . at some point you will need to come out of mom's basement (maybe thats a safe-space) and see it for what it is, a consorted effort to slant the truth and try and alter peoples vote.. well it back fired , big time. I am enjoying all the liberal crying. this is great! no one got a participation trophy. lol watch the snowflakes melt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    By "media attention" you mean calling him racistsexisthomophobicnaziclown 24/7 ?
    Yeah, he should be grateful
    The tone about Trump was nothing like that one year ago. Look around for articles written in 2015, and he's generally painted as some sort of game changer in politics. As I said, media is largely why he won out over all the other rep candidates.

He is quite the showman, isn't he? Just like any good clown should be. "Wanna know how I got these scars?" People love The Joker because he's a good showman also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Youtube isn't mainstream mass media, it's a platform.
    Fairly mainstream :P

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It is what won him the election.

People voted for him because he was precisely just that.
    50m people voted for him because he was those things? Nope. That's absurd.

The media called him that 24/7 and people hate the media even more than Trump and are sick of identity politics and baseless claims. That enraged them enough to vote for him.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What they all deserved. Biased media has no place representing news.

Fairly mainstream :P
    That's like saying Facebook and Twitter are the mainstream media. They are media platforms, not media outlets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    About time the lying media get treated like they deserve! Go Trump!
    Yep the media lied, they used all his own quotes on video or audio against him. It must hurt him that he can't weasel himself out of it.

If he thinks insulting the media is going to work, just you wait, the media wins, and he'll lose another time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    50m people voted for him because he was those things? Nope. That's absurd.

The media called him that 24/7 and people hate the media even more than Trump and are sick of identity politics and baseless claims. That enraged them enough to vote for him.
    Yet he did not get more votes than Romney.

Clinton was just that terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's like saying Facebook and Twitter are the mainstream media. They are media platforms, not media outlets.
    Still mainstream, and viewed by the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    If he thinks insulting the media is going to work, just you wait, the media wins, and he'll lose another time.
    Yes, Trump's doing that "loser's walk"...all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    The problem is, your so caught up in swallowing what they say, no matter what source is quoted, u wont think its true, like Hillary and the Media you have bought into your own lies. the proof is out their, be an adult, . at some point you will need to come out of mom's basement (maybe thats a safe-space) and see it for what it is, a consorted effort to slant the truth and try and alter peoples vote.. well it back fired , big time. I am enjoying all the liberal crying. this is great! no one got a participation trophy. lol watch the snowflakes melt.
    Mom's basement? I likely pay more in taxes than you make in an entire year, if you do make anything. Out in real world, I will still live a comfortable life. Same can't be said for lot of Trump voters.

So, he told it like it is- media are big fat liers.. Not really a suprise. Twisting the truth counts as lies to me.
    3 years of studying media was the biggest waste of time/biggest eye opener I've had.

But it doesn't count because it's a "platform" and not "media".

Please detect the sarcasm. pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altern...media#Internet

I'm tired of linking basic definitions for you

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    They are being deluded by manufactured bullshit while also being pulled by their "blame the n****** and the Mexicans!" strings.
    Yup, it should be blame the corporations who booted out workers for automation and higher profit margins. Lets face facts, automation was destroying the manufacturing industry long before free trade came into play. I do feel sorry for those that did not see it coming and/or are not in a position to go to school or have skills to be employed elsewhere, but this is not a free trade or immigration issue. Contrary to Trump's belief, the "brown" illegals are not taking "whitey's" job on the line making cars. They are taking the jobs on farms that are considered below Americans standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Yes, Trump's doing that "loser's walk"...all the way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    Yeah, 4 month of playing the victim is same as 4 years of Presidency where you will be judged for your action and not your words? Tell us more, plz!

10+ Year Old Account
    As big an ass as Trump is something like this needed to be said.

Our mainstream media these days are fucking pathetic and rather useless.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis