Critique our Mythic Dragons attempts please V2

Hey guys, Had some very useful feedback last time, we did progress through the boss but after two days, still no kill. The biggest problem I see right now is that we are just unable to reach the post 40% health phase on a consistent basis. We have tried 6 and 5 healing the fight but are just failing to reach that phase a lot, I feel like if we can get to that point with almost everyone alive a few times, we will get the kill.

Here are the logs from Wed where it was 6 healed: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1854&wipes=1

Here are the logs from Thursday when it was 5 healed: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...s=1854&wipes=1

We will have all our core healers tonight but unfortunately due to the holidays, likely not tomorrow. Plan is to spend as much time on the dragons tonight and tomorrow night as possible to get the kill. Any and all feedback would be much appreciated.

Our strat for tonight:
    • Save hero for the healing spirit phase
    • Have 2 healers on the right side (with portal 1) and just one of those healers to go inside the portal group.
    • Have our most inexperienced healer go inside portal group 2 and 3
    • Call a wipe if too many people die early on, try to reach the post 40% health phase with as many alive as possible.

EDIT: Also wanted to add, though most of our healers did increase the amount of dispels we were doing, 1-2 of our healers insisted that dispels are not worth it unless it's more than 1 stack of the debuff so they reserved their dispels for roots/sleep etc instead. I don't play a healer myself and the person arguing is usually one of our best healer so I am not sure if he was wrong about it.

Final edit: see post below, got the boss down
    Last edited by topapagaramonde; 2016-11-23 at 05:18 AM.

Some general points that helped us along with a few remarks in bold on your logs (I only checked wipe 13 which from the length and %hp assume was your best try or smth):
    -we used 5 healers in total, 2 steadily on each side and 1 designated for portal healing, starting at right for the first portal and staying there afterwards until the 2nd portal, after which he stays left for the 3rd and until the end.
    -We were 4-man'ing the portal (1 warrior, 1 rogue, 1 retri and holy priest). They were prepoting a potion of prolonged power in order for it to last inside the portal and taking their in-combat pot inside the 3rd portal (where it's starting to get hectic and they need to kill and rejoin the rest asap). With decent dps and provided they save some cd's for portal it should be no problem.
    -You need to have designated ppl soaking the flowers but everyone needs to be on their toes about it. Our healers had prio in getting inside, then a beefy caster like a warlock and lastly a boomy or hunter or w/e. Also we had a designated soaker from the melee group if it spawned there. It's really important to communicate who does what! I get that many ppl are annoyed by spam in coms but in this fight (at least that was the case for us) it was important to have everyone contribute. E.g. if our primary soaker gets the aoe dmg debuff he needs to say it so that the next designated soaker moves there and he aswell needs to call that he's moving in so we know we got that covered. When we started communicating that stuff, things got soooo much better.
    -Adds hurt in Mythic. Your tanks need to get them as soon as they spawn. If they start attacking dps or healers they'll either die or create a lot of healing/mana/cds pressure. From your logs, you guys took 20.98 million dmg from essences of corruption. For a frame of reference in our first dragons kill we took 3.4 million. Those fuckers need to get grouped cleaved and interrupted when casting cause they hurt alot. Horrors aswell, you guys took 33.37 million dmg. That's wasted healer mana and lost dps from ppl running around, kiting, using defensives instead of doing dmg. Tanks need to get em.
    -Positioning. You need to all be loosely grouped in order to be able to deal with both the flowers and the aoe dmg abilities (roots, volatile infection etc) but everyone should stay on the same side of the dragon. If ppl are standing everywhere in both sides, you'll get flowers in the most annoying places that may be hard to soak. Also at some point during the 2nd dragon interval you'll get the green fog and things will get tight. At that point you can call for the group to move on the other side of the dragon where it should be clear and make your lives alot easier. From your replay I saw left side being a bit cornered and staying there for the whole fight (which I assume from a point onwards was really hectic and right side having ppl on both sides of the dragon which diminishes the control you have over the fight
    -We save hero for spirit phases. If you are doing ok you can hold it until 2nd wave of spirits, if you are pressured earlier you can do it on first. We do it at 2nd but that's a call you need to make on the fly, depending on how the fight is going. Two things about the spirit phase, when they are about to spawn on Ysondre side everyone needs to run close to the far wall and stay grouped so the spirits (which spawn at a players location) are all clumped up and easily AOE'd and have a bigger distance to walk. If you get a bad transition and you have spirits up, tanks maybe need to semi-kite the boss a bit away from them, keeping in mind not to be close to the other dragon and get stunned.
    Last edited by Selerian; 2016-11-22 at 08:36 PM.

Same thing as last time: Stop dying to standing in shit. You still have people dying to Defiled Eruption and Seeping Fog. You can barely outheal Defiled Eruption. Someone standing in it is dead unless they use a personal cooldown.
    Also start using your interrupts on the blob adds. Thats unnecessary raidwide Damage.
    And dispell Shadow Burst debuffs when they reach 2 Stacks on ppl.

You need to start moving from shit, interrupt shit and dispell shit.

Thank you very much guys, got the kill tonight after 2 wipes. Used all the feedback, I think the biggest thing that helped us was just talking a lot more, having our healers being communicate/command all the orders to people being bad etc. Appreciate all the feedback, especially @Selerian, wall of text was fine, the more feedback the better

Here is the log if interested: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XWLcQYaBw28ZtmTv