Rerolling and would like feedback?

Hi fellow raiders, I am rerolling from a warlock and I honestly am having a hard time deciding on what to play I've played the classes and have enjoyed them, just looking for feedback to help me out. My guild is currently 5/7M and we have lost a few guys and essentially we have no shadow priests or dks. The classes I am looking at are dk mage and spriest. Any feedback is appreciated!

Don't reroll just yet. Wait until Blizzard releases 7.1.5 with the balance changes to the live servers. Some of their balance changes might affect how you perceive the classes that you're looking to reroll, especially shadowpriests. I know that dks should be getting some tweaks, but shadowpriests are getting some major tweaking due to surrender to madness. Rerolling without seeing what the changes do is liable to hurt you later.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    Don't reroll just yet.
    Certainly. No guild currently still progressing en has a realistic chance to kill helya before next year anyway without nerfs, xavius and cenarius are easy enough don't necessarily require shadowpriests so why not take the time and see what your guild will need once it's done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me pick a class threads are kinda not allowed here.
    Closing.