Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The ruby trinket also procs from bleeds. (meaning thrash)

I started trying lunar beam this past week and it's amazing when you make big pulls for 3chest, I always combo it with rage of the sleeper since they both have teh same cooldown so they line up nicely, you're basically immortal for the duration except in necrotic affixes
    in low keys I usually push around 500-600k dps "overall", with burst moments touching about 1,4kk when I make big pulls and pop rage+beam.
    My overall % ratios in most m+ 2-9 is usually about 18% thrash, 15% swipe, 12% moonfire dot, 10% flamewreath, everything else sits around 6-8% each ( brambles, lunar beam, barbed necklace from attumen, rage of the sleeper thorn effect and the single target stuff)
    On the single pulls where I use sleeper+lunar beam, they are usually 2nd and 3rd damaging ability for these pulls if flamewreath doesn't proc, 3rd and 4th if flamewreath procs decently.
    I have one thrash relic and the luffa wrappings, plus the passives chest legendary, I go with balance affinity in mythics below 10, it does increase the radius of lunar beam to a pretty big aread.
    my ruby is 860 and I use nightbane urn for the second trinket (875), I find the stack stick works better at consistently making everything hits harder rather than relying on another proc trinket, I do have chrono shard and even the neck to give it the set bonus, but the barbed choker is 8% damage on it's own :|
    881 in my dps setup ( neck and trinkets, 884 in my versatility heavy survival setup)

but the barbed choker is 8% damage on it's own :|
    Log? It's nearly always between 2 and 3% for pretty much everyone else afaik.

Another great use for Lunar Beam is with the Skittish Affix, between Rage and Lunar Beam+BramblesBarkskin, you can pretty much have some kind of damage increase/extra AoE for every pull, which is when DPS/threat matters most for skittish. I found that a Pure Power+LB/Barkskin both made me immortal on pull and also helped a lot with threat gen with skittish. Obviously, pulls with RotS up were generally fine already threat wise. Could be useful this week with teeming/skittish as the US affixes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Log? It's nearly always between 2 and 3% for pretty much everyone else afaik.
    I usually see it between 4 and 5% in dungeons. That said, if you have a high rolled version and run low keys were you pull everything (which I cba anymore), then you might see more.

Choker damage doesn't scale with ilvl, it's always 15k + weapon level passive (+17% at level 34) + vers. Guess it depends a lot on dungeon and affixes, like better value in teeming than bolstering, or fortified vs tyrannical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Choker damage doesn't scale with ilvl
    Well, I could have looked that up to avoid looking stupid ^^

Well, higher ilvl = higher secondary stats + stam + gief socket - wouldn't hurt! Even if it's "only" 3-4% of overall damage, it'll take a while to find a better neck.

Seems like plaguehive and shock baton work great for single target, I enjoy being a laser lightning beehive. The pinecone skin really fits my class fantasy for that.