Heroes of the Storm Black Friday 2016 Details

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Black Friday has arrived in the Nexus, and you can save big on new bundles, legendary skins, and even the 360 Day Stimpack, which is making a return this year for a limited time. Our 2016 Black Friday sale begins on Tuesday, November 22 through Monday, November 28, so make sure you pick up anything that catches your eye before these deals disappear!

360 Day Stimpack

Get ready to give your heroes an XP boost and fill your treasure chest to the brim, because the 360 Day Stimpack is back! Pick one up during our Black Friday Sale to enjoy almost a full year of 100% bonus XP and 150% bonus gold. The 360 Day Stimpack is available for $59.89 USD, activates on purchase, and will only be available through November 28 —So, don't miss out!

Legends of the Nexus Bundle

Add a few Legendary Skins and Mounts to your collection with the Legends of the Nexus Bundle, available for $39.99.

Heroes Legendary Skins Mounts
    Kerrigan Leoric Tassadar
    Queen of Ghosts Kerrigan Space Lord Leoric Mecha Tassadar
    Ghost Speeder Space Lord's Starbreaker

Altered War Bundle

Ever wonder what might happen if fate held different plans for some of your favorite Blizzard characters? Find out with the Altered War Bundle, available for $9.99 USD.

Hereos Skins
    Arthas Crown Prince Arthas
    Illidan Shan'do Illidan
    Sonya Wrath Sonya
    Sylvanas Ranger-General Sylvanas
    Tyrande Blood Elf Tyrande

Legendary Weekly Sale

Item Sale Price
    Azmodan $1.99 USD
    Tychus $3.24 USD
    Azmodunk Legendary Skin $7.49 USD
    Infested Tychus Legednary Skin $7.49 USD

You can also check out Black Friday deals across all Blizzard games by clicking here. Have a great week, and we’ll see you in the Nexus!

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    So tempted by the year long stimpack, but I am unsure whetter I will use it enough to get the benefits out of it...... Anyone else bought it?

I just hope there will be a massive Christmas sale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without Sylvanas from Altered War bundle. Cost i've got was 6.49 Euro. So i get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endrachi View Post
    So tempted by the year long stimpack, but I am unsure whetter I will use it enough to get the benefits out of it...... Anyone else bought it?
    Depends on how much you play and if you care about leveling Heroes.

Together with doing dailies and playing at least 3 games a day you can earn enough gold every month to buy a new hero on release day. Considering you don't spend it on anything else, but you can still wait till they drop down to 10k and save gold for their Master Skins or Heroes you still don't have.

I think of it as pre-order for upcoming Heroes as I want to have all Heroes anyway and some Master Skins are just awesome.

Deleted
    The math for the stimpack is out there and it's pretty damning, for instance here: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...f_gold_if_you/

It's mostly pointless, unless you play ~ three hours per day. Every day. For a year. Or are really keen on several Master Skins.

I didn't expect them to cut all prices by 50% like last year, but still a reasonably underwhelming sale. Got the Altered War Bundle, which is a bit less than 5€ if you already own the heroes and one of the skins.

Between xbox marketplace, HotS and Steam, I expected to spend 150 or 180€ on pixels this Black Friday. Steam sale hasn't started, but the other two see me at less than 5 and exactly 0€.

Deleted
    Thanks guys, this convinced me to buy the stimpack even more... simply because I allready own all heroes and was only thinking of getting this because I want to level allot of heroes to level 10 for master skinns... gold has not been an issue in a long time anymore. Sorry I should have stated this in my first reply. Thanks tho

Got the Altered War bundle for Illidan's skin. I already owned Sylvana's skin, and the bundle was cheaper than a 50% off sale on Illidan's skin alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Lame sale. Last years 50% off on everything was way better.
    Yeah, but I'm 100% buying that Azmodunk skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah, but I'm 100% buying that Azmodunk skin.
    I'd get it, but I bought the master skin about a week before they revealed it. xD

Azgul'dan forever, for me.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

In sincerely hope that they'll off the deals on all the skins and heroes like they did last year!

Deleted
    Nah Bikini stitches and Azmodunk is must-have stuff. Btw seen the new Malf skin in a 'vs AI' game and it looks great.