Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    (imo JV isn't worth it)
    Talenting for JV over E4E is situational, based on what youre facing. In PvP having E4E with no melee to fight is pretty useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dromes View Post
    we were almost half-ranged spec in WoD, but the rotation felt so natural, the effects of most spells looked good and all that.
    There was a definite fluiditity to WoD Ret.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Talenting for JV over E4E is situational, based on what youre facing. In PvP having E4E with no melee to fight is pretty useless.
    JV is always useless though.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Feth, even a priest can actually kite you.
    Debatable. On an endless chase, yes they can escape you. In an arena scenario, they won't waste too many instants just to escape a ret pally. PvP isn't revolved around 1v1.

Then there's one thing when you can't catch someone, and it's an entirely new gaping bleeding prolapsed tentacled Rectum from Hell when you can't escape.
    You can't escape monks, durids and DK's.
    You just don't.
    Agree with everything except DKs. DG is all they have to close a gap against pallys, otherwise HoF, double steed says "hi". Hell even with single steed, we can escape DKs. They are the one class that has shittier mobility than paladins.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Debatable. On an endless chase, yes they can escape you. In an arena scenario, they won't waste too many instants just to escape a ret pally. PvP isn't revolved around 1v1.

Agree with everything except DKs. DG is all they have to close a gap against pallys, otherwise HoF, double steed says "hi". Hell even with single steed, we can escape DKs. They are the one class that has shittier mobility than paladins.
    There's this new thing called Wraith Walk, which counters derpony completely.
    DG is just bonus, an icing.

Also, taking double pony in pvp is the next dumbest thing to taking consecration at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's this new thing called Wraith Walk, which counters derpony completely.
    DG is just bonus, an icing.
    You still stun him while he's channeling WW.

You still stun him while he's channeling WW.
    And so does ghoul.
    And so does remorseless winter if you have your HoF on cd.
    Not to mention amz can counter stun if anticipated.
    Not to mention you won't even outrun DG range with full derpony duration.
    Not to mention ibf stun counter.

But hey, let's pretend Ret is not impotent when it comes to running away.

10+ Year Old Account
    And so does ghoul.
    If he's Unholy, killing the Ghoul has priority.
    Ashes also stuns all Unholy pets. Then killing them with some DS sure feels good

And so does remorseless winter if you have your HoF on cd.
    So? Next time Winter is on CD and my BoF not.
    There is zero sense in discussing, if you start with some kind of preset conditions.

Not to mention amz can counter stun if anticipated.
    Sure it does, but you can stun so often with Fist of Justice, he won't do it to counter HoJ.
    You monstly only pop AMS to negate our DMG in Wings.

Not to mention you won't even outrun DG range with full derpony duration.
    Wut? DG has only 30y.
    Even if he grips you on the steed at 30y, you still have enough time on it to still get out of melee range.

Not to mention ibf stun counter.
    So? Don't use it when he has it up.
    But popping AMS or IBF before WW and waste 3s of them sure is a flawless strategy

As much as I dislike arguing with you, it is indeed pointless, as you argue under the assumption that ret mobility is decent when it's not.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I dislike arguing with you, it is indeed pointless, as you argue under the assumption that ret mobility is decent when it's not.
    I never said it's decent. I just wanted to explain some points where our mobility isn't ultra shit.
    It is horrible. Same kind of horrible as DKs mobility.

Give me some kind of dispell protection and 1 more steed and I'm okay with it.

I never said it's decent. I just wanted to explain some points where our mobility isn't ultra shit.
    It is horrible. Same kind of horrible as DKs mobility.

Give me some kind of dispell protection and 1 more steed and I'm okay with it.
    Still it's a lot harder to escape dk than us. So maybe same kind, but not the same level.

- - - Updated - - -

What we definitely need is dispel protection indeed, and a shorter cd on derpony. Additional charge won't solve fething anything.
    Feth, even baseline PoJ passive would help a lot. It's there alright - Heart of the Crusader, they should extend it to runspeed aswell.
    Feth, we already have dispel protection of sorts already - LaO pvp talent, they could extend it to all of our Hands.
    Neat. Simple. Effective. Not even remotely overpowered. Not going to happen.