Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidies View Post
    Is DH in a good place in terms of dps?
    My guild is 7/7 M and the funny thing is that there's no DH in the raid lol
    They're great they just have a high skill cap and patience.
    Really though after leveling my DH I just don't see the point of putting in that much work when other classes don't require half the exertion.

Quote Originally Posted by ntence View Post
    thining about rolling a shaman. Heard their is a survivability issue. Any truth to that
    Not really. Enhance is pretty solid.

Honestly, all three specs are a viable option. Resto is amazing, Enhance has had a good expansion thus far, and Ele is solid and getting better with every patch.

Enh is a lot to fun to play. We deal good single target, ok cleave damage, and provide a little bit of utility with a ranged interrupt, purge, and hex.

With these nerfs they just sent out on the PTR...Is Enh still gonna be as fun? I just got to lvl 110 the other day. Hes gonna replace my unholy DK as a new main.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallaster View Post
    With these nerfs they just sent out on the PTR...Is Enh still gonna be as fun? I just got to lvl 110 the other day. Hes gonna replace my unholy DK as a new main.
    What kinda of nerfs are we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    What kinda of nerfs are we talking about?
    On the PTR forums people are saying that they have nerfed Frostbrand and landslide and so on? Could be wrong but there are some pretty angry posts up there!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Shaman in my guild with double BiS legendary, 3 paragon points etc, regularly wins most fights by 50-100k dps over anyone else.
    Would love to see this. Post some logs. Because our enhance is 874 with bis legendaries and consistantly hits 80-90% on logs (not great but hes not terribad) and I can still beat him on most fights as a 868 sin rogue with Sephuz only.

Either hes amazeballs or the rest of you just suck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Would love to see this. Post some logs. Because our enhance is 874 with bis legendaries and consistantly hits 80-90% on logs (not great but hes not terribad) and I can still beat him on most fights as a 868 sin rogue with Sephuz only.

Either hes amazeballs or the rest of you just suck
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...er/1098665/10/

I used Nythendra/Ursoc as the basis of my comment. Adjust ST slightly, buff AoE/Cleave slightly.

I used Nythendra/Ursoc as the basis of my comment. Adjust ST slightly, buff AoE/Cleave slightly.
    Little of both then lol. He's pretty good and def decked out. The rogue doesn't stand a chance with the crappy legendaries he has. If the rogue had the ring/bracers/boots he might have a chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Little of both then lol. He's pretty good and def decked out. The rogue doesn't stand a chance with the crappy legendaries he has. If the rogue had the ring/bracers/boots he might have a chance.
    Always nice when people backtrack a little because I'm not talking out my ass.

Deleted

Just because you were extremely lucky with legendaries. I got sephuz, prydaz and boots. Guess i should reroll until i get right legendaries.

Legendaries play too much of a role this expansion. Right now, it is

20% legendaries
    50% procs
    30% skill

I miss the days when skill actually mattered and not legendaries and many procs determined your dps so much.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-12-02 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Just because you were extremely lucky with legendaries. I got sephuz, prydaz and boots. Guess i should reroll until i get right legendaries.

Legendaries play too much of a role this expansion. Right now, it is

20% legendaries
    50% procs
    30% skill

I miss the days when skill actually mattered and not legendaries and many procs determined your dps so much.
    I should be clear, the logs link is not me but a guildie. I was initially attacked during this thread for daring to say Enhancement ST is OP (with the right legendaries).

Something needs to be fixed, whether that's the legs or the class remains up for debate.

I should be clear, the logs link is not me but a guildie. I was initially attacked during this thread for daring to say Enhancement ST is OP (with the right legendaries).

Something needs to be fixed, whether that's the legs or the class remains up for debate.
    How's it up to debate? If one needs to be nerfed isn't it obvious which one?

Deleted

But that's not the issue. I could give you logs from an assa rogue dealing higher dps.

Just look here:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...0&difficulty=4

And enhancers AOE is REALLY bad. Just look at those bosses with AOE involbed:

Enhancer is strongdps on single target. That's it. When an enhancer pulls 550k, there's always a rogue or warrior pulling 580k.

But that's not the issue. I could give you logs from an assa rogue dealing higher dps.

Just look here:

Enhancer is strongdps on single target. That's it. When an enhancer pulls 550k, there's always a rogue or warrior pulling 580k.
    Stop feeding the troll he's just going by some log that isn't even his. He has no idea how shamans do on a complete scale he's only going by the top performance shaman in raids. What a waste of time across all class threads there's always some idiot who will only pull out the performance of the top % simply to skew their point. Yeah I could look really great at the meters if say, I never got focused by ursoc, never got rot, never had to deal with any mechanic.

Let's also be clear about this. HE DOES NOT HAVE AN ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN AT RAID TIER LEVEL nor mythic +'s.

You just gotta love these people who have raids that don't run with a shadow priest. It's like method doesn't run with 4 shadow priests or anything but yeah I mean enhance shamans are totally op amirite guys?
    Last edited by ehxy; 2016-12-03 at 12:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Stop feeding the troll he's just going by some log that isn't even his. He has no idea how shamans do on a complete scale he's only going by the top performance shaman in raids. What a waste of time across all class threads there's always some idiot who will only pull out the performance of the top % simply to skew their point. Yeah I could look really great at the meters if say, I never got focused by ursoc, never got rot, never had to deal with any mechanic.

Let's also be clear about this. HE DOES NOT HAVE AN ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN AT RAID TIER LEVEL nor mythic +'s.

You just gotta love these people who have raids that don't run with a shadow priest. It's like method doesn't run with 4 shadow priests or anything but yeah I mean enhance shamans are totally op amirite guys?
    Gotta at least give him credit for one thing. Most likely he's trying to just divert attention and start an uproar to keep his class (whatever it is) from getting nerfed.

I mean, it has no chance of succeeding, blizz doesn't really give a crap about these forums or our opinions here, but it's at least a valiant attempt.

Just look here:

If you keep saying Enhancer, I'm gonna hit you with a skillet.