Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What the could do to fix it with crusade:
    1) Paste +25% dmg on top of Crusade buff
    2) Stacks give 4,375% dmg (still 3,5% haste)
    3) 5 more stacks (17,5% dmg and haste, not perfect and probably the most op fix choice)

Yes, i see this still isnt fixed. If they are watching out for balance in nighthold with this legendary not working, then that could mean bad consequences once the patch hits live.
    Fire mage was doing too much pyroblast dmg cause of the legendary, so pyroblast dmg overall was nerfed, resulting in fire mages without the pyro bracer being in a bad spot on single target dmg.
    I could definatly see the chain go on live still bugged, they then fix the bug, realize crusade is doing too much dmg now and then nerf crusade for everyone, including those without the belt, just like what happened with fire mages.

Maybe this is 100% intended so that it's a "want to have" instead of "must have", meant to entice players to give Divine Purpose a look instead of always running Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by brarkan68 View Post
    Still not working with the new build. i dont know if they wanna apply the 25% on the 52.5 % ( 15 stacks of crusade ) or if they wanna do it directly on spells , but in the both ways it seems to dont work at all.

I hope some guy gonna open a thread on offical forums cause i cant do it ( EU account ) im not sure they are informed about that.

the only one thread about that says its fixed wich is obviously not the case.
    I just hopped on the PTR to verify the fix, and I am not seeing it either. I have a US account and will post in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Maybe this is 100% intended so that it's a "want to have" instead of "must have", meant to entice players to give Divine Purpose a look instead of always running Crusade.
    The tooltip clearly says crusade on the legendary when you are specced into crusade

Both Tests performed with the belt, using AW or Crusade and 2 trials per Test with the results averaged.

TV with AW
    Hit = 12 / Crit = 4
    Min = 38.4k / Max = 1.04M
    Avg. = 358.9k

TV with Crusade
    Hit = 13.5 / Crit = 8.5
    Min = 31.5k / Max = 938k
    Avg. = 289.1k

If my math is correct and it may not be, Avg. Damage with Crusade and the Belt is a -19% dps loss. I'm almost positive this bug is not fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckinHD View Post
    The tooltip clearly says crusade on the legendary when you are specced into crusade
    Okay, but maybe that's the error?

Deleted
    Crusade not being affected is definitely a bug.

They even added the new tooltip to make it clear that it should buff crusade as well.

Deleted
    belt 100% not working, i diddn't even bother to test with Divine purpose, I simulated legendary back + belt and i'm not sure it's working in sims too
    i tested shoulders too, and they don't seem working as belt (no buff, no debuff) nothing..

Deleted
    It would make sense to me if the legendary only worked with AW. Possibly making DP viable.

For those hoping it stacks with Crusade... you are daydreaming. Something else will be nerfed to make up for it. It's just too strong.

So, the best outcome would be for it to just work with unaltered Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

Possibly making DP viable.
    Who is daydreaming now?

It's a bug. It'll be fixed. I'm sorry that it won't make Divine RNG more viable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Seven View Post
    Who is daydreaming now?

It's a bug. It'll be fixed. I'm sorry that it won't make Divine RNG more viable.
    As far as i know it is working. It simply doesn't add up with the crusade stacks.

But you can be sure that if it does, something else is extremely likely to be nerfed. Probably crusade itself.
    Dunno why you are dissing DP though. It would be good to have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    As far as i know it is working. It simply doesn't add up with the crusade stacks.

But you can be sure that if it does, something else is extremely likely to be nerfed. Probably crusade itself.
    Dunno why you are dissing DP though. It would be good to have a choice.
    Middle of November there was a bug report that Crusade was doing too damage much with Chain of Thrayn, so it's probable that Blizzard hasn't put a fix in yet and turned off the buff completely since it was so broken.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2295047#post-1

I'm not against choice as long as it's not at the expense of our only viable 100 talent. Divine RNG would need a massive buff to be competitive with Crusade.

Nerfing Crusade or anything else for that matter to make other talents more attractive is bad design (imo).
    Last edited by G-Seven; 2016-12-09 at 03:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Seven View Post
    Middle of November there was a bug report that Crusade was doing too damage much with Chain of Thrayn, so it's probable that Blizzard hasn't put a fix in yet and turned off the buff completely since it was so broken.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2295047#post-1

I'm not against choice as long as it's not at the expense of our only viable 100 talent. Divine RNG would need a massive buff to be competitive with Crusade.

Nerfing Crusade or anything else for that matter to make other talents more attractive is bad design (imo).
    I agree. Wich is why i'm ok if the belt doesn't work with crusade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The good design would be to buff Divine Purpose tbh. The belt was buffed not to buff AW and Crusade but to buff a useless legendary. If the end result is too strong, nerf the belt to 10% or something. But if the problem is talent design, don't nerf Crusade (which we are balanced against and creates imo a compelling design) but either buff DP or nerf the spec, make Crusade baseline and add a talent at DPs powerlevel.
    The thing is, crusade is very good. Buffed by 25% will make it insane (75% damage increase with 50% haste (roghly)? a bit over the top). So, i don't see a way out. I most certainly don't want a nerf of the whole spec because of one OP legendary. I'd rather they nerf it, or as it currently is, it doesnt stack with crusade stacks.

Deleted
    The belt is indeed way to strong if it would stack with Crusade. Some people are living in denial if they think that would go live with Crusade staying as it is now. Adding the Nighthold trinket on top would break the game. Additionally adding Retribution passive and an old war pot...

We would be the undisputed highest ST damage spec combined with best survival kit. Simply will never happen (and if it against all odds it would, a swift nerfhammer is inevitable).

An additional 25% boost on top of the already existing 50% buff isn't really 'way too strong'. It's a relative buff of less than 20% (because theres the haste buff, too) during the burst phase, which is only about 1/3 of our entire play time (often less than that because pulling it optimally in boss fights is sometimes not possible, e.g. spider, guarm). It'll be a good legendary, probably quite a bit more valuable than Liadrins Fury for example, but it certainly won't beat cloak, especially with future gear and set procs where high haste numbers and really high buff uptimes are attainable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    An additional 25% boost on top of the already existing 50% buff isn't really 'way too strong'. It's a relative buff of less than 20% (because theres the haste buff, too) during the burst phase, which is only about 1/3 of our entire play time (often less than that because pulling it optimally in boss fights is sometimes not possible, e.g. spider, guarm). It'll be a good legendary, probably quite a bit more valuable than Liadrins Fury for example, but it certainly won't beat cloak, especially with future gear and set procs where high haste numbers and really high buff uptimes are attainable.
    I think you underestimate the accumulative effect of buffs in this game.

7.1.5.23244 build is up now.

They think they've nerfed the belt but the jokes on them; 20% of zero dps increase is still zero dps!

Don't think I saw this mentioned here but look at WW Monk bracers, makes their level 100 talent less attractive as well. Could very well not be intended to work with Crusade for some ungodly reason (ungodly yes, but there clearly is already a precedent).