Consecration not showing

Does anyone have a problem where other people you do dungeons and raids with only see your consecration for 1 second then it disappears for them. It shows for me correctly though.

Insomniac

I wish i had that bug, it sucks doing some runs where its hard to see bad under the bright ass consecration from the pally in the group.

Be nice if there was an addon that let us filter out such things from being displayed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just assumed it was an intentional change, but didn't spot it anywhere in any notes (not that I looked very hard).

Consecrate either completely hides or makes many things very hard to see. Not very much fun for melee DPS, or on fights like Helya in Maw where it can "hide" a hole. Caused a fair few deaths, especially early on in the expansion when people weren't on autopilot for most of the mechanics.

Would be nice if they dimmed it or changed the way it overlays other mechanics a bit for the Prot Paladin dropping it as well, to be honest!
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Quote Originally Posted by insomniac1969 View Post
    Does anyone have a problem where other people you do dungeons and raids with only see your consecration for 1 second then it disappears for them. It shows for me correctly though.

Insomniac
    This is a setting in your system/video tab. Projected textures, however this will turn off all projected textures on the ground including some boss mechanics that will kill you.
    "Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent." -"Borrowed" from Krekko

Quote Originally Posted by Kivross View Post
    This is a setting in your system/video tab. Projected textures, however this will turn off all projected textures on the ground including some boss mechanics that will kill you.
    Which sucks, i've been saying since TBC that they need to let us disable friendly fire graphics in a raid setting.

I wish this worked like this always, theres way too much effects flying around, would be nice to tune down the friendly ones. I know some other games already do this.