Unhappy Making Elite PVP Gear RNG based feels so bad man. :(

I've been sitting at 2k+ rating now for a few weeks and the problem i have with elite pieces being RNG based is a lot of the time I get duplicates OR even worse I get worthless items like trinkets, cloaks, etc. I don't understand why they can't just add a vendor that allows us to purchase the elite pvp set but make it so it's only cosmetic and has no stats on it just like in previous seasons.

Today I actually got the elite legs for my DK great.....now I have to pray to the RNG gods that I get the rest of it before the season is over. Makes me super sad that I won't be able to acquire this awesome looking set. If you guys feels the same way I do, make sure to drop the WoW devs a tweet here. Is it really that hard to add a vendor? Sorry about the rant guys.

https://twitter.com/warcraftdevs?lang=en

There is this tweet: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...31573233893376

"We're considering options to allow players with the appropriate rating to purchase Elite transmog sets, after that season has concluded."

They also added this achivm on the 7.1.5 PTR: Vindictive Elite (New) Reach 2000 in any Rated PvP Bracket during Legion Season 1 10 points.

Guess when they release the patch - you will get this achivm. Once the season ends you will be able to get the tmog set thanks to this achivm.

Deleted
    Thats a really bad solution though. Why not add the vendor now and let people above 2k buy the transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    There is this tweet: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...31573233893376

"We're considering options to allow players with the appropriate rating to purchase Elite transmog sets, after that season has concluded."

They also added this achivm on the 7.1.5 PTR: Vindictive Elite (New) Reach 2000 in any Rated PvP Bracket during Legion Season 1 10 points.

Guess when they release the patch - you will get this achivm. Once the season ends you will be able to get the tmog set thanks to this achivm.
    Well that's better than nothing but will they follow through with it? I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Well that's better than nothing but will they follow through with it? I hope so.
    I hope so too. Wish they could simply add a vendor that sells the Elite transmog once you reach 2k but no, you have to pray for good RNG...

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Thats a really bad solution though. Why not add the vendor now and let people above 2k buy the transmog.
    because fuck logic

I find it hilarious that you can't actually buy the elite transmog and have to rely on RNG for it.

What is this obsession with rng nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I find it hilarious that you can't actually buy the elite transmog and have to rely on RNG for it.

What is this obsession with rng nowadays?
    I don't know but it is a HORRIBLE idea to have RNG in pvp like wtf and especially for the elite cosmetic gear. I dont know why they got rid of the vendor that would sell elite transmog gear since the gear didnt have any stats on it. Just give us back the pvp vendors.

I don't know but it is a HORRIBLE idea to have RNG in pvp like wtf and especially for the elite cosmetic gear. I dont know why they got rid of the vendor that would sell elite transmog gear since the gear didnt have any stats on it. Just give us back the pvp vendors.
    It's because RNG is FUN! ^^ Or so Blizzard thinks. I don't think so. PvP vendors should come back, I want to be in control of the pieces I want, even more so for the elite gear. Having RNG on that is silly. Or actually, no, it's that whole skinnerbox thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    It's because RNG is FUN! ^^ Or so Blizzard thinks. I don't think so. PvP vendors should come back, I want to be in control of the pieces I want, even more so for the elite gear. Having RNG on that is silly. Or actually, no, it's that whole skinnerbox thing.
    Am I missing something? Can someone tell me how RNG gear in PVP is fun in anyway. I mean, am I over-reacting? I dont know it just feels WRONG.

Am I missing something? Can someone tell me how RNG gear in PVP is fun in anyway. I mean, am I over-reacting? I dont know it just feels WRONG.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't find it fun. Those who do are proabably a minority. I don't think you are over reacting. If you want to look at it in a cynical way, it's Blizzard's way of making sure you keep in playing, because that next world quest, next arena, next dungeon, next bg might drop the item you need. When you have vendors, you buy the item, and that's the end, you reach your destination and stop playing. With RNG, you keep on playing, in hopes of getting something. And it is wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't find it fun. Those who do are proabably a minority. I don't think you are over reacting. If you want to look at it in a cynical way, it's Blizzard's way of making sure you keep in playing, because that next world quest, next arena, next dungeon, next bg might drop the item you need. When you have vendors, you buy the item, and that's the end, you reach your destination and stop playing. With RNG, you keep on playing, in hopes of getting something. And it is wrong
    I knew it! Frickin Blizzard dude.

Yest i.spent 3 hours in 2s around 2.3k mmr getting my 10 wins...got a fking trinket that I vendored and facing aid comps like feral.healer as ret....fml 3 hours just wasted fuk u blizzard honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Yest i.spent 3 hours in 2s around 2.3k mmr getting my 10 wins...got a fking trinket that I vendored and facing aid comps like feral.healer as ret....fml 3 hours just wasted fuk u blizzard honestly
    100% feel your pain dude. Once you get to around 1800+cr hell even around 1750+cr all you face is aids comps like resto sham/aff lock or mage/priest, ww/priest, or if youre super unlucky prot paladin/feral druid.