Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenaiTN View Post
    Is Legion any good?.
    I think you will be presently surprised at how much of a step up it is compared to WoD. Overall there is always something to do to improve your character.

give it a go. what have you got to lose?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I think you will be presently surprised at how much of a step up it is compared to WoD. Overall there is always something to do to improve your character.

give it a go. what have you got to lose?
    I agree completely. If anything their is to much to do. I am still doing the daily grind to max out my artifact weapon and I hit 110 the 2nd day.

Why are you trying to prove so hard you're right? I asked a few questions and you chastise me lol.

Thanks everyone else - will be resubbing later today. :>
    Lmao there's probably a reason why his post count is high.
    Comments on everything with no insights nor contributions to the thread itself and whatsoever.

To answer your questions in sum:
    Legion to me is the best expansion, there's so much stuff to do and everything feels rewarding.
    Quests used to die down once you're max level, but in Legion there's world quests whereby the rewards are what you need for progression so you would do it everyday.
    Raids are the same old even at Mythic difficulty.
    Dungeons are fun with Mythic keystones and you are compensated fairly for your hardwork.

Current top classes for tank is Druid, for DPS Shadow Priest and healers feel generally the same but Holy Paladin are in a good place now.
    Demon Hunter DPS is middle-pack for single target fights, top 3 for multitarget fights.
    Demon Hunter Tank is is middle-pack as well.
    That said, I enjoy the lore aspect of Demon Hunter as well and only DHs have the privilege of seeing these content.

Enjoy the game! Cheers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi there guys!

Yeah, it's one of them posts. Sorry.

I'll keep it short:

What's the best class atm?

How easy is it to get back into the swing of things for someone who hasn't played since pre-Legion?

Is Legion any good?

How's the questing experience?

What's Demon Hunter like?

Cheers boys and gals.
    Best Class? Thats always a tough question. Obviously you don't want to go for Flavor of the Month because once you do, "nerfs incoming!"

That said, it kinda depends on what you want to do, Heal, Tank, or DPS? From a DPS standpoint, I can say that Enhancement Shaman is in a pretty good place, upper-mid tier, Not likely to be hit between the eyes with a brutal nerfhammer, but still can top meters. I don't heal, but from healers I have heard that Holydins and Resto Druids are in a pretty solid place. (But I don't speak from direct experience). As for tanking. People try and claim one is inherently better than the other, and maybe that's true to a point, but I have seen all tank classes more than successful (except BM Monk... and even that is just supposedly nobody can seem to get it right, but the mechanics are actually good once figured out)

As for getting back in the swing of things. I actually quit in Cata and came back just before Legion dropped. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but it's like riding a bicycle, just now you are going from a street bike to a dirt bike.

Legion is pretty awesome. IMHO it's the second best X-Pac behind Wrath. (I Never played Mists or WoD though, so I can't really speak to it compared to them, but I know what I like, and I'm liking Legion.

Questing 100-110 is one of the best leveling experiences I have encountered... well, the first time anyways. I have now done it 4 times and it's kinda getting old.

Demon Hunters are fast paced, hit like lightning, and are squishier than a banana left in the sun all week. The self heal mechanics take some getting used to and Havoc really has survivability issues. Vengeance however has much better self healing, but just don't hit quite as hard and fast. It is definitely a much more relentless style of play than you are likely used to. You cannot play the class with caution or else you are gonne just get yourself killed. They thrive on being ankle deep in the enemies guts.