Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    just to confirm- We ( Method) knew about this Spriest exploit but DID NOT USE IT, not even once. We wont make our logs public for many many reasons but if Blizzard does punish Serenity for this, you will see they will not punish us, because we didn't use it The reason we stacked Spriests is simply Mass dispel and their last phase DPS

Pretty funny that little conspiracy kids trying to act like we exploited tho, in TOV, like in EN, it seems we are once again the only guild to kill the bosses without some cheese/exploit
    So would you say it's banworthy or not?

Blizzard needs to take a hard line on exploits of all kinds. You exploit a bug to get a kill, you get banned and your achievement is stripped away until you get the kill legitimately, no exceptions, no question about how "severe" the specific exploit is. Maybe then these "top guilds" will stop using the "but everyone else is doing it" excuse.

Deleted
    just to confirm- We ( Method) knew about this Spriest exploit but DID NOT USE IT, not even once. We wont make our logs public for many many reasons but if Blizzard does punish Serenity for this, you will see they will not punish us, because we didn't use it The reason we stacked Spriests is simply Mass dispel and their last phase DPS

Pretty funny that little conspiracy kids trying to act like we exploited tho, in TOV, like in EN, it seems we are once again the only guild to kill the bosses without some cheese/exploit
    I guess account sharing/buying characters with BiS legendaries isn't counted as cheating anymore then.

at this point i think blizzard should just let them play the damn game.. unless its an ACTUAL cheating that BREAKS the game and can only be done with soft of some kind they shouldnt be banning people for something they've done in the game when blizzard just failed to make it so you couldnt actually do shit like that AT ALL.. especially considering the fact that they've been vastly inconsistent with bans literally since they launched the game

again i know that they can do whatever the fuck they want cause its their game, but still it doesnt make sense to ban people for something that can be done only cause of a mistake made by Blizzard themselves

the way it should be is whoever killed it shouldnt be actually punished for something blizzard fucked up with while creating it(unless again its an ACTUAL cheating like soft or some shit)
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2016-11-25 at 09:53 PM.

Former Method raider here. the hipocrasy is real.

T13: Method exploited LFR loot bugg.
    T14: Method exploited the Spirit Kings fight to skip the entire last phase
    T15: Method exploited Ra-den to skip half of the fight
    T16: Method exploited unenforced ToS with lots of account sharing (Kazz playing Sco account etc). Exploiting Siegecrafter battle by going on conveyor belt multiple times in a row. Much more.
    T17: Lots of account sharing (mainly Balance druids). Justwait bugging blackhand (jumping off edge), only stopped when blizz threatened Bann. Exploited to skip whole boat phase on the maidens fight.
    T18: Lots of account sharing (Hunter for example). Exploiting addon APi forcing blizz to change the APi in Legion.
    T19: Public known a lot of account sharing . probably more but i dont play there anymore.

and those are just a few examples off the top of my hat. "legit" guild my ass!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sdasdgasdggsdg View Post
    Former Method raider here. the hipocrasy is real.

T13: Method exploited LFR loot bugg.
    T14: Method exploited the Spirit Kings fight to skip the entire last phase
    T16: Method exploited unenforced ToS with lots of account sharing (Kazz playing Sco account etc). Exploiting Siegecrafter battle by going on conveyor belt multiple times in a row. Much more.
    T17: Lots of account sharing (mainly Balance druids). Justwait bugging blackhand (jumping off edge), only stopped when blizz threatened Bann. Exploited to skip whole boat phase on the maidens fight.
    T18: Lots of account sharing (Hunter for example). Exploiting addon APi forcing blizz to change the APi in Legion.
    T19: Public known a lot of account sharing . probably more but i dont play there anymore.

and those are just a few examples off the top of my hat. "legit" guild my ass!!!
    So should blizzard ban them?

I personally don't care if method did it legit or not, I don't care about the tag, the fact is there's public proof Serenity utilized and exploit to get the kill, plain & simple

The problem is 3 other guild got a huge punishment for exploiting (losing an entire week of loot and legit progression on a end boss) on the SAME BOSS in the SMAE WEEK-- this should NOT go unnoticed.

If this didn't happen to the other 3, nobody would really care and just say 'yeah, classic blizzard bugs, what else is new' but the fact is 3 guilds got rammed for exploiting to get a kill, some form of punishment should be brought to Serenity, at the very least the player in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I mean its not skeptical, its fact. They never used 3 Shadow Priests for a first kill until ToV, and they weren't a nerfed spec during the EN race. There's no such thing as coincidence, there's a reason, the reason is the exploit.
    If you'd know how Mythic Helya works, you know 3 shadow priests are required to handle the dispels without having a rotation with healers while still letting the shadow priests not go OOM.

If you try to manage dispels with just 2 spriests without a healer rotation, they'll OOM.

Assuming Method cheated is idiotic. You can be curious-- no fault in that but accusations without proof and when you CLEARLY have no clue how the fight works means you probably shouldn't be discussing this fight.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The vast overwhelming majority of world first kills by top guilds did not contain any kind of bug/exploit abuse. But keep the hate boner strong.
    only if you take the endbosses

The thing here is... you cannot ban the Guild for that... Only the Player playing the Priest
    Last edited by mmoceff7c3a265; 2016-11-25 at 10:46 PM.

Since you write this, I know you`re not a real ex member, since we never even did that.

Not to say you are wrong on all points, there are some that are true.

T18: Exploiting addon APi forcing blizz to change the APi in Legion.
    I fail to see how creating a Radar is an exploit, its been in the game for ages just no one ever bothered a lot. We had range-radars for years aswell as DBM had blinking circles on people who had certain abilities. Its something blizz was totally aware that its possible they just underestimated players or didn't want to deal with it until they actually have to.

You can't be top 5 world without breaking Rules, thats just how it is nowadays(and actually has been for basically all time)

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    You can't be top 5 world without breaking Rules, thats just how it is nowadays(and actually has been for basically all time)
    thinking emoji

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    only if you take the endbosses

The thing here is... you cannot ban the Guild for that... Only the Player playing the Priest
    You can remove the kill, loot and achievement tho.

Deleted
    We wont make our logs public for many many reasons
    Why not ? You already got the first kill. Where is the problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
    If you try to manage dispels with just 2 spriests without a healer rotation, they'll OOM.
    2 Spriest is more than enought to mass dispell every set of debuffs

Quote Originally Posted by velinart View Post
    2 Spriest is more than enought to mass dispell every set of debuffs
    I assume you mean by holding the debuffs then. Staring at resources on WCL with Spriests MD on every Taint set going out has them going OOM. If you build your strategy (maybe you did, can't see your video or logs) around delaying its obviously possible but it does increase the amount of incoming raid damage. Feel free to share your insight if you're so inclined.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

You need to dispell every 24 sec on p1 and every 40 sec in p2 if you have 2 spriest. You can even afford to pw:s yourself once every ranged orb of corruption/corrosion spawn without going oom in p1. In p3 you can pw:s yourself even more.

http://i.imgur.com/ihblleT.png
    Last edited by velinart; 2016-11-27 at 12:27 AM.

...you mean the standard ra-den tactic?

...you mean a standard tactic for the fight?

Fair for account sharing, it's against ToS although every guild has been doing it for better for worse.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN EXPLOIT IS MR EX-METHOD RAIDER? Those addons weren't exploits, they just handheld far too much.

Might want to bring some evidence there pal - given it looks like you don't even raid given your knowledge of the encounters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Well Blizzard ridisulously overtunes the raid and then even the top raider will try to exploit everything to get that extra .5% DPS.