Deleted

Need help/suggetions for rotations/dps

Hi guys,

I'm writing out of frustration atm. I'm "main" a destrolock, have 870ilvl. Now i know, some of you guys will be saying harsh words, calling me noob and everything after you had read this but, IF you don't want to offer me help, just to brag about my noobness please, feel free not to read the rest of this post.

So, as I said, always having problem dps-ing. My frustration culminated yesterday in ToV at the final boss. There was another lock, almost the same items, with 2 ilvl's more than me, the exact same talent build (Backdraft, Reverse Entropy, Demonic Circle, Eradication, Dark Pact, Grimoire of service, Wreak Havoc) and after the burst, i couldn't do more than 220k dps, where as the other guy had a constent 280-300k. Not to tell that at the burst he reached 510k+ DPS with BL, whereas me 380k MAX.

I searched, read, watched every possible source on rotations and how to dps better as a warlock. I practiced those rotation on the dummy, i have literally done everything ( i hope ) in my strength to be better and to progress as a good warlock. Yet I'm consistently failing. Yes I know it's my fault i do something quite bad but i can't figure it out, that's why I am asking for you're, for sure, more experienced in how to be better at rotations and dps-ing.

Please if you have any good suggestions for me on how to improve, or give me advice what to change or what to try.

Thanks in advance.

Without armory for both you and the other guy, and logs from the fight it's really hard to tell.

No one can you help you unless you link logs.

You should have ask him. If you are in same guild, it is still thing you can do. If not, we need armories and logs for sure

Deleted
    Could you please tell me how can i get the log ?