Thread: The 100

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol Clarke definitely has some Ronda in her. She's aussie, hearing her voice over "stay teeooned for scenes from the next episoude of the 100" always makes me lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody watched the last episode? Feels like they are running out of ideas with the latest development.

On a side note Echo is starting to resemble Miesha Tate the more I look at her.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Anybody watched the last episode? Feels like they are running out of ideas with the latest development.

On a side note Echo is starting to resemble Miesha Tate the more I look at her.
    I'm enjoying the season except for the fact that they're hinting at Raven dying. I hope they don't let it happen. Her and Octavia are the most interesting characters in the show. I like their story lines way better than the others.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

So I enjoyed last night's episode. The battle was enticing and the plot twist at the end was unexpected.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

So I've decided that I don't like Clarke or Bellamy. Officially imo the two characters with the most interesting story lines are Raven and Octavia. They're the only two characters that really stick out. Monty just always goes with the crowd, Bellamy just wines the whole time "my sister my responsibility," Clarke is just annoying. I did enjoy how Kane has flipflopped from the guy who wanted to kill people on the arc to the guy who wants to save everyone. He really did grow as a character from season 1.

I was sad to see Roan die. He was one of the few grounders who was vaguely interested in peace and not war every chance he got.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    What made the 100 come to be one of my all time favourite shows is the character developtment and the aesthetics of the clans aswell as their lore. I HATED Murphy but this season I've come to root for him, and Raven. Do what you wish but please let them live. Roan was awesome I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    What made the 100 come to be one of my all time favourite shows is the character developtment and the aesthetics of the clans aswell as their lore. I HATED Murphy but this season I've come to root for him, and Raven. Do what you wish but please let them live. Roan was awesome I agree.
    I agree. The character development is great. I just find Clarke and Bellomy to be annoying. I liked Jasper until he got all suicidal. I knew he wouldn't get over that chick from mount weather.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    I continue to enjoy the show however the constant flip flops drive me nuts. We need to work together. We need to kill each other. You're the most heroic person I know. You are the embodiment of true evil. How the fuck does anyone trust anyone else in this story by this point in time; in particular Sky Crew. If I was the leader of one of the other tribes, I'd sacrifice all just to wipe them out. Of course, I'd be dead too, but, enough is enough!

Deleted
    The show continues to be very enjoyable, but season 2 was by far the best. The whole mount weather story and lexa were awesome.

Anyone else annoyed by the fact that for some reason, the death-wave just chose to ignore plant/animal life? Left a really bad taste in my mouth!

This last season has been utter garbage, to the point that I cba to watch the last episodes.

Deleted
    I think Thalonius (spelling.. the chancellor bald black guy who lost his son) was right. They should have saved their people. Sending all of those people out to die so a bunch of savages can live, that's just wrong. Bellamy saved his sister's sorry ass, too bad for the rest of his people eh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Just finished the season, can't wait for the next!

I wonder who that girl was with Clarke, and what are those outer space prisoners who are landing.... hmm..

The show's so good! Also many mantears during this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting to see who have made some grounder babies on next season. Before the last episode of s4 I was expecting Bellamy+Clarke romance finally happen and them do babies in space. But no! Boohoo.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I wonder how close Bellamy and Raven got over those 6 years. They've had sex before.
    Hmm true.

Clarke is half-dyke anyway so I guess she'd be fine with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Limited choices on The Arc - Raven and Echo. The other two ladies are already in relationships, and I don't see the show going full-on group sharing.
    What about the bunker people? Are there actually anyone with a name alive there (in addition to Octavia and the old farts)?

PS. Jasper's death took long enough, that was like Bollywood level dying...full two seasons of a death scene.

15+ Year Old Account
    One thing I'm slightly obsessed and annoyed by is that Clarke, still after 6 years in a nuclear wasteland, somehow stays a bit chubby.

I mean, she definitely isn't fat, but she is the only person in the series who is even slightly chubby. Though maybe it's just her face that's a bit like that.

Deleted
    Well, she calls her "little nightblood", so I assume it's a girl she found in the same area she was in, since it's the only place that didn't get destroyed by the radiation.
    I thought it was her daughter..

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I thought it was her daughter..
    Agreed. I am kind of assuming that she somehow made a clone or a test tube baby of some sort.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

15+ Year Old Account
    The girl was like 10 or 11 or something. Not 5-6.

I think.