Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Why do you even care?
    because I got 2 legendaries out of the chest?

I completed 3 so far.

Arcway has a quest and then the two LtW quests.

It's inefficient to do your emissary cache the day it spawns. Just need to do it before it expires.

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    It's inefficient to do your emissary cache the day it spawns. Just need to do it before it expires.
    It isn't always inefficient. It is only sometimes inefficient, and only when you only seek AP.

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    Only if it'll expire after your next AK rank.

You have 3 days to do the emissary, so in those 3 days there will be 4 or more world quests. Just wait .

Sometimes the WQ from Kirin Tor are not shown up on the map, even if they're active.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    It isn't always inefficient. It is only sometimes inefficient, and only when you only seek AP.
    It's also inefficient because you can double-dip quests. For example, if you hadn't done the Nightfallen emissary yesterday, the Suramar Kirin Tor quest would grant credit for both. Of course whether or not you care about that is up to you. I don't with my main, but my alts tend to take advantage of it.

That said, not bothering with this set of Kirin Tor quests. I'll wait for something else to crop up.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    kirin tor quests are a pain in the butt. the flying one especially so lol
    That's the only one I have on the entire map.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    i only see 2 world quests when i logged in.

there was even a wq in dalaran for an enchanting cloak. didnt even give me credit for kirin tor
    That one never does, it claims it belongs to Farondi's but it really does not give credit for anything.

Im stuck at 3/4 quests.. lovely

Kirin tor is sooooo aids
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ah didn't notice my bad. But still you would expect all 4 to be up despite this one now being a rare occurrence wouldn't you?
    With Kirin Tor all 4 are often not up when the emisary quest goes live. A few cycles ago you had to wait until the next day to finish them. A minor annoyance to add to the pile.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Same, did only one. Most annoying quest ever, idiot who decided to put this quest in live should be tortured in such way that for the rest of his life only thing he can do is do this quest over and over again.

These Fel Rush quests are toxic as fuck...Why they would make an entire set of world quests based on a mechanic that's STILL BROKEN for demon hunters baffles me. I refuse to do the Fel Rush quests, I just will not touch them. They need to fix these quests and they need to put more Kirin Tor dailies in when it pops as an emissary.

Deleted
    When they first talked about the 'in the wind' daily's I was super hype, having done them and experienced several of the bug's I would say now it's more frustrating than anything, sure you can say "get good" and to a degree I would agree, I completed both of the one's up at the moment and honestly it did take me a little time to figure out the method (read: about 10mins each) so perhaps I'm as a 30 something gamer slightly behind the youth curve on this one, but more importantly I experienced bug's like been teleported back to Sura during the Azuna one and legitimately hitting all of the targets and getting to the end only to be ported back to the start then the following run missing 2 of the targets and ending up floating some place in the air near the end and successfully completing the quest.

How this got onto live in the current state is my main concern, it's clearly barely fit for purpose at the moment, it is however a cool concept I hope they expand upon going forward but as a game in general given how the consensus is regarding Legion's awesome yet frustrating experience... maybe some more mind should be paid to putting out additional frustrating content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea. Me and my friend seem to have the same issue. For me it isnt as much of a problem, but for him he'll most likely end up losing an emissary chest because of it. He cant play on sundays and mondays because of work. So usually he does the saturday one before leaving, then completes all three emissary chests (sunday, monday and tuesday) on tuesday when he comes back. As its now, he wont be able to complete the kirin tor one before it gets pushed off. Its not the end of the world, but its kinda disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    I'm surprised with how many hate the kirin'tor like the wind quests, I think they're really fun. First ones that isnt kill x out of y. Or collect x amount of y.
    Keep in mind these are probably same people that have to take a screen shot of the KT Puzzle quests with their smartphone because memorizing a side ways #5 or letter C is tough content.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Keep in mind these are probably same people that have to take a screen shot of the KT Puzzle quests with their smartphone because memorizing a side ways #5 or letter C is tough content.
    OR... they are just glitchy pieces of shit. Stormheim one especialy.

I loathe doing Like the wind wqs but i had to ><

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Comparing this new quest and that one where you had to remember 4 patterns is just absurd.
    Last edited by markos82; 2016-11-26 at 07:41 PM.