Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    people are stupid. my wife's family are a perfect example of this.

they drove semi trucks for a living, then decided to haul campers with personal vehicles instead. so instead of going out to get a decent truck that could do the job, they all went out and got 70-100k loans for luxury model trucks that they were going to destroy within two years and wouldnt pay off before they were dead.

lo and behold... their trucks are starting to die about two years later, and they arent even half way paid off. granted they also enjoy wasting money every chance they get.

i told them it was a horrible idea, and maintenance on them would be murder. they still went for it, swearing it would be so much better.

That is the dumbest business I have ever heard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    It's easy to go under if you pay for 3 people's worth of expenses? makes sense, if you were single or had a partner that actually works you'd have tens of thousands in savings per year.
    Actually, being single is expensive as hell I find. Your rent doesn't get any cheaper, nor heating or energy bills, and you can't split things like TV, or internet either. There's no tax breaks, and if you do find a 'cheaper' place to live, it won't be 50% cheaper and it'll probably actually make up the difference in extra transport costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Actually, being single is expensive as hell I find. Your rent doesn't get any cheaper, nor heating or energy bills, and you can't split things like TV, or internet either. There's no tax breaks, and if you do find a 'cheaper' place to live, it won't be 50% cheaper and it'll probably actually make up the difference in extra transport costs.
    But you don't have to deal with other people.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    But you don't have to deal with other people.
    The greatest gift of all!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Well, I wondered that as well but then I realized people are blaming banking system (how it works today) and they pretty much just keep loaning with no paying off. Stupidity level - over 9000.

How do you have debt from moving and buying new computer? Do you mean you are paying it off still?

Also, I personally have no debts and I have uni degree. But, I help out parents financially with what I can.

One thing is when people are dumb and they do not know that. It's completely other when you screw someone over and you laugh them in face.
    The computer was basically bought with a payment plan, which is debt, and I had to borrow money to move from a small town to a small city.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    One thing is when people are dumb and they do not know that. It's completely other when you screw someone over and you laugh them in face.
    No it's all the same. By your standards. You believe in globalism, don't you? And globalism means we need virtual media. Virtual media means we can finally laugh at anyone's face, from home! And this is the most fundamental thing of nowadays democracy. I wonder how much these poor souls, who once had an idea about democracy, will cry nowadays.

Dumb fools for sure. Hahaha.

edit - Oh but they are not alone, there isn't a single party with their "basic policy theory" nowadays that has not yet been betrayed by pure mass of humans that are able to contradict it.
    Last edited by mmocc9b2dcdfec; 2016-12-01 at 10:43 PM.