Deleted

What's causing this?

Sometimes after using templars verdict with 5 holy power I get 2 back, but why? How can I proc this more often.

Also using justicars vengeance, is it doing more damage then templars verdict on a boss fight?

are you using the fires of justice talent? that has a chance to refund a hp or make it cost less I don't know, and using jv over tv is not a good choice because in the long run tv will do more dmg per holy power spent

Justicar's Vengeance should only be used with a Divine Purpose proc(until you get the Echo of the Highlord trait, then use Templar's Verdict) and you shouldn't be using Divine Purpose right now because Crusade blows it out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlkx View Post
    Sometimes after using templars verdict with 5 holy power I get 2 back, but why? How can I proc this more often.
    Templar's Verdict doesn't spend all holy power, it costs 3. If you use it with 5, you will have 2 left.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlkx View Post
    Also using justicars vengeance, is it doing more damage then templars verdict on a boss fight?
    JV does about the same amount of damage as TV (depends on talents and traits which one is slightly higher).
    It costs 5 holy power though and is therefore not worth using.

Fires of Justice makes your next HP spender cost 1 less, is a buff you get that can be tracked so when it procs you can cast a TV at 2 holy power if you wanted.
    Justicar's Vengence is only worth using for DPS if you have no ranks in the ashbringer that boost your TV AND you have a divine purpose proc. Outside of both those conditions it's a DPS loss, it should only be used for self healing once you have ranks in your ashbringer talents.