Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't care less about view botting, who does it, who cares about it, i was practically accused of doing it and no way am i going to allow some random, eh, "person" on a random game forum accuse me of anything that i've never done or have any interest in ever doing, enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I couldn't care less about view botting, who does it, who cares about it, i was practically accused of doing it and no way am i going to allow some random, eh, "person" on a random game forum accuse me of anything that i've never done or have any interest in ever doing, enough said.
    But he never accused you. He could have meant someone else? Would love to see where he said specifically in that post that it was you. How do you know he didn't mean people on the official forums or the official CM team? The world of Rift doesn't always revolve around you.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-06 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But he never accused you. He could have meant someone else?
    Oh silly me then, just me been paranoid....right

Here was me thinking you were been obtuse on purpose.

Alright guys, all this passive aggressive posting is totally adorable, but pleaseknock it off. In this thread, and in general. If you have issues with a poster, put them on ignore leave it at that. If you can't handle posting without passive aggressive snark that contributes nothing to the discussion, then don't post. If you can't stick to the actual topics being discussed in the thread and would rather talk to some imaginary readers who are not participating, then don't post.

TLDR: Be fucking fluffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Yep you got me, might as well confess i was the second gunman on the grassy knoll in Dallas, i helped fake the moon landings, lizard people rule the World but keep going with your Conspiracy Theories...hint i have nothing to do with Trion videos, with "view botting" on YouTube or whatever, but carry on.
    Relax, I know you wouldnt viewbot, I didn't even know non uploaders could viewbot.

but for real.
    I knew I had you pegged. Tell me, where are the martians?

On topic: 486k, going far slower now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But he never accused you. He could have meant someone else? Would love to see where he said specifically in that post that it was you. How do you know he didn't mean people on the official forums or the official CM team? The world of Rift doesn't always revolve around you.
    I have seen fanboys of a different caliber, at least Slip here posted on the feedback post on the forums. Some would deny every single complaint in there. If someone did viewbot for Trion, I have a few better guesses than that, none of which I have ever seen on mmo-champ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Alright guys, all this passive aggressive posting is totally adorable, but pleaseknock it off. In this thread, and in general. If you have issues with a poster, put them on ignore leave it at that. If you can't handle posting without passive aggressive snark that contributes nothing to the discussion, then don't post. If you can't stick to the actual topics being discussed in the thread and would rather talk to some imaginary readers who are not participating, then don't post.

TLDR: Be fucking fluffy.
    Be fucking fluffy will be my slogan when I open up my very own build-a-bear workshop
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.