Arans Relaxing Ruby chestpaire ??? pairs with what?

What does this chestpaire means? With what is Arans Relaxing ruby pairing up? if i got it well? or we should just use arans in combination with naraxas ?

It means the trinket being used together with the Chest you get from Nightbane. It boosts the trinket's damage by 30%, IIRC.

my Aran's is 865 ilvl, on wowprogress that is 275k damage. With the chest equiped it's damage is 372k (I also have 4% versa), at 895 ilvl the trinket deals 362k damage, so with the chest the trinket effectively gains 30 ilvls worth of performance/damage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico3337 View Post
    my Aran's is 865 ilvl, on wowprogress that is 275k damage. With the chest equiped it's damage is 372k (I also have 4% versa), at 895 ilvl the trinket deals 362k damage, so with the chest the trinket effectively gains 30 ilvls worth of performance/damage
    Your numbers seem off. The chest adds 30% damage to the proc.

Idk what to tell you, trinket is 275k at 865 and with the chest and 4% versa mine is 372k at 865 ilvl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico3337 View Post
    Idk what to tell you, trinket is 275k at 865 and with the chest and 4% versa mine is 372k at 865 ilvl
    Assuming your math is correct, the dmg proc raises quite significantly - but the mastery does not scale with it, rending the upgrade not exactly 30 ilvl as stated.

Also OT - All kara trinkets (except one from nightbane) has a flavor text which says "Marked with a raven silhouette". These trinkets gains 30% dmg in their proc by equipping the nightbane chest.
    Last edited by mmoc909dfd26c8; 2016-11-28 at 07:02 AM.