Poll: what say you?

Who would win in a fight?

Little bear vs bear in the big blue house

this derpy pot leaf havin on his head piece a shit aint never did nothin for nobody but steal pies and get his self lost in the woods gotta get mama bear save his pathetic behind

or this suave gentleman, livin in a big ole house, straight deadass flirtin with the fuckin moon like a playa
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Well based on your post and the sheer amount of swag on show in his picture. The one that lives in the Blue House.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only bear that can see the bear from the big blue house is the bear from the Revenant.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Bear in the first pic obviously ain't got no rep, cuz nonadem others even acknowledge his fierceness. Swagbear in the bottom pic got his on lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

all little bear does is get high and eat shit

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552