Deleted

Angry problems with feral

Does anybody have problems regarding feral? Sometimes (often) in bg's my feral goes out of stealth with no one around, using moonfire shapeshift me in human while I have lunar inspiration talent, using dash also doesent give speed....

Yes Moonfire with LI hasn't been working properly since the start of this expansion in Arena and BG's. Haven't really encountered the other 2.

Deleted
    Druid bug in general that I often experience: Leaving travel form in water.

You are swimming like the happy seal you are and suddenly you are back into normal form. This triggers me so much.

I have experienced all of these except for Dash not working. The most annoying is leaving stealth randomly, but it is so hard to pin down because most of the time it is legit where some random AOE hits you, but every once and awhile it just breaks while you are alone at the top of a cliff with no enemies nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarox View Post
    feral goes out of stealth with no one around
    As a Rogue, welcome to Stealth. It's been happening for god knows how long and yet no one seems to want to do anything about it, it just comes back some time after they fix it; pre-7.1 was awful for it. Blizzard said to tick "Aura dispels" in the combat log to see if we could find it but it never actually says anything.

Even linking them videos of it happening, just randomly coming out of stealth, they don't seem to accept it. Here's a clip from Pshero's stream I took a while back: https://clips.twitch.tv/spb_89/ThankfulWaspCoolCat

Stealth just breaks randomly twice in a row, you can see Shadow Nova (purple nova around him) when it happens.
    • No combat - he is able to restealth immediately.
    • No damage - You'd see it on his portrait, and again no combat confirms this.
    • He gains Subterfuge - So he didn't just press stealth; Subterfuge is gained when you use an ability or get pulled out.
    • No GCD - He didn't press any other button (he was turned around as well..)
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-11-28 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THAErAsEr View Post
    Druid bug in general that I often experience: Leaving travel form in water.

You are swimming like the happy seal you are and suddenly you are back into normal form. This triggers me so much.
    Yeah, this is annoying. It's clearly a bug since it should go back into land-based travel form rather than shift out of the form all together.

Other than that, I have not encountered anything I would consider a bug that wasn't rapidly hotfixed (like lol-stealth in 7.1).

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarox View Post
    Does anybody have problems regarding feral? Sometimes (often) in bg's my feral goes out of stealth with no one around, using moonfire shapeshift me in human while I have lunar inspiration talent, using dash also doesent give speed....
    Pretty widespread issue with the stealth thing. Not experienced Lunar Inspiration bug or the dash one.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Pretty widespread issue with the stealth thing. Not experienced Lunar Inspiration bug or the dash one.
    The LI one happens more in PVP in my experience. It sometimes doesn't register your moonfire as the feral talented version, so it pops you out of form. It mostly happens when you enter a new instance without popping in and out of form at least once I believe. Very hard to pin down though, which is why it probably remains. To me, they could fix it by completely swapping out all versions of the spell with the LI version, and having the ability force you into cat like SR forces you to bear if you are in caster form. Not ideal, but better than the current implementation imo.