Mouses similar to the WoW gaming mouses? (Particularly Cataclysm-wired)

So I'm a big fan of the WoW Steelseries mouses. I have trouble using mouses that have all of the buttons on your thumb, and prefer to have them all over the mouse to reduce my thumb strain, and engage my entire hand, which I've found keeps me more focused.

My favorite mouse I've ever used, the WoW Cataclysm Steelseries mouse, has been out of production long enough that it's not easily replaceable. (Link for pictures: https://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-W...ries+cataclysm ). I know it's no marvel of engineering in terms of precision, but I love the layout.

I've yet to find a suitable replacement that is actually still produced. Looking on Steelseries site they have some stuff that's more in this style of course, but nothing with a similar layout of 5 on your thumb, 5 on the face by the normal mouse buttons (2 on each side of right and left click, one below mousewheel), and one on your pinky. The Rival 500 comes closest but lacks the pinky, so I'm wondering about other options as well.

What other mouses or brands out there are more like the WoW gaming mouses, and less like the Razer Naga kind of layout? I've tried googling and everyone just recommends a razer naga but I strongly dislike that kind of layout. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Firefall; 2016-11-28 at 06:06 PM.

You can still buy those mouses! You just might have to look a little harder.

just buy a ASUS ROG Spatha – Best Wireless Mouse for Gaming you won't regret

Just go any ergonomics mouses they are really helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    That steelseries mouse was really amazing. I used mine for a long long time, the only brand that do similar shape is Mionix (the model is called Naos) so if you found the WoW mouse comfortable that one could be a decent replacement. The only thing is those mouse feel a little bit too plasticky for my taste and don't have that many buttons, I owned one for a while but eventually I ended up with a Logitech G 502

I use a Razer Naga Hex. It has 7 buttons where your thumb rests, more then plenty to bind all abilities and macros these days. (1-7, CTRL 1-7, Alt 1-7 etc)