Deleted

[Weak Auras] Problem with timers.

Hello, i try to find this problem in the forum but no find anything.

Few weaks ago my WA work perfectly but now have a really big problem, All times have disappeared from my WA

I have tried deleting the WTF and Interface folders, reinstall the game and right now I'm desperate.

Anyone know a fix for this?

Deleted
    Yes sir! Is really strange Look
    ht tp: // imgur.com /a/ HPKJg

I cant put links atm for low post renstriction, delete the space and look the photo
    Last edited by mmoc02589a48e0; 2016-11-28 at 10:37 PM.

Are you using ElvUI? Yesterday someone else was having trouble with ElvUI messing with the WeakAuras options.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharmacist1700 View Post
    First, log into wow and at the character select screen disable all WeakAuras addons and then load game. Open up your ElvUI options and select the "skins" option on the left. Now un-check the box beside "Ace3". Now just re-enable your WeakAuras, reload UI and presto change, you should be all fixed up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post

You may have previously had an addon that handled this?
    I love u ! Work for me!

I had the same problem few weeks ago. For me timers were gone after an ElvUI and Addon-Skins for ElvUI update.
    For some strage reason an Option in Addon-Skins was unchecked that managed the appearance of CDs on WA Symbols. So if you have elvui and addonskins, go and check your addonskins options in the elvui config menu.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by L4ppen View Post
    I had the same problem few weeks ago. For me timers were gone after an ElvUI and Addon-Skins for ElvUI update.
    For some strage reason an Option in Addon-Skins was unchecked that managed the appearance of CDs on WA Symbols. So if you have elvui and addonskins, go and check your addonskins options in the elvui config menu.
    Yes, i have and enable but they dissapear, now work perfectly with the cetraben solution