Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Also, they have logs up now for Mythic Keystone dungeons as well, and BM seems pretty well represented amongst hunters

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Oh. Pretty sure you are that same guy who said exactly this a few months ago. It was just as dumb then as it is now.
    It's not dumb when it's the truth. here are my numbers from the Askmrrobot simulator on first, the Heroic Ursoc encounter, and second on just a generic single target. This is with my current gear (862 IL) and the legendary ring.

Heroic Ursoc
    Aspect of the Beast----285849
    Stampede---------------280032
    Killer Cobra-------------285904

Single target
    Aspect of the Beast----272919
    Stampede---------------264492
    Killer Cobra-------------271816

So, Stampede sims out last in both cases and KC just barely beats AotB on Ursoc but not by nearly enough to be better in all around use which would include questing and other non raid situations. On the generic single target AotB is the clear winner.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    It's not dumb when it's the truth. here are my numbers from the Askmrrobot simulator on first, the Heroic Ursoc encounter, and second on just a generic single target. This is with my current gear (862 IL) and the legendary ring.

Heroic Ursoc
    Aspect of the Beast----285849
    Stampede---------------280032
    Killer Cobra-------------285904

Single target
    Aspect of the Beast----272919
    Stampede---------------264492
    Killer Cobra-------------271816

So, Stampede sims out last in both cases and KC just barely beats AotB on Ursoc but not by nearly enough to be better in all around use which would include questing and other non raid situations. On the generic single target AotB is the clear winner.
    You should put stats, not ilvl, cause those are the important ones (also, your talent build).

That said, i wouldn't trust very much the askmrrrobot sim.

Just got off the PTR. I tried out the 4 set bonus and the legendary shoulders and the buffed one with the pack. I have to say I'm very pleased. I don't know how long it will take me to grind out the shoulders on live, but I hope I get lucky, because I really liked them... like a lot!

I think one with the pack is much better now. I'm not sure it will sim higher than the others though. At times BW would come off CD just as the last one was ending and it usually was no more than 25 to 35 seconds away. But that is really like 10 seconds if you have to wait the full cooldown for your next direbeast and don't get a reset which would make it even shorter.

I was not using big game hunter because the target dummy is always over 80%. But it got pretty crazy when I tried it. I had a lot of dire beast resets. There were very little focus problems even though I was using the boots instead of the belt. With the belt there definitely wouldn't be any. I was using killer cobra. And with the belt I was able to go through most BW's without running out of focus.

I like the idea of always being in bestial wrath. It definitely makes things more fun. I haven't tried out dire frenzy or chimaera shot yet and haven't been in a dungeon. I'll try later. I have no idea how it compares to marksman yet either but compared to BM on live it is a definite improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Geran View Post
    You should put stats, not ilvl, cause those are the important ones (also, your talent build).

That said, i wouldn't trust very much the askmrrrobot sim.
    You can see my stats and my talent build in my signature. the stats aren't completely current since the sig generator won't pick up my 862 stats but they're close.
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics

BM is fun for 1 reason. You don't have to stop moving for any skill in the current talent build. It is mobile as hell and pets add great aid ESPECIALLY in NA's current affix rotation.

You can see my stats and my talent build in my signature. the stats aren't completely current since the sig generator won't pick up my 862 stats but they're close.
    I suppose you have haste, but it doesn't show on the signature, also too much crit. I find dire stable far superior to way of the cobra.

Quote Originally Posted by Geran View Post
    I suppose you have haste, but it doesn't show on the signature, also too much crit. I find dire stable far superior to way of the cobra.
    Haste is hard to get. I'm at like 18% there. I much prefer the extra damage on Cobra Shot since my playstyle is to use it as much as possible and not bother with where my focus is. I always have enough where I don't have to delay using other things. Dire Stable to me is only better if you're constantly dealing with multi targets but I concentrate on single target damage and haven't done a single Mythic+ dungeon and don't plan to. I have only done the regular Mythics I was absolutely required to do and I'm waiting until Karazhan gets Heroic mode before going there. In EN, I'm only 2/7 Heroic and don't enjoy the raid on that difficulty.

I always read the recommendations at places like Icy-Veins but don't always follow them. Many times I have found what they say is optimal to actually be a dps loss for me and my playing skills. I also factor in what things are the most fun to play and will go that way first unless it's a severe handicap. I am not a min/maxer by any means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    BM is fun for 1 reason. You don't have to stop moving for any skill in the current talent build. It is mobile as hell and pets add great aid ESPECIALLY in NA's current affix rotation.
    I agree completely even though I have no idea what "NA'S current affix rotation" means. The mobility thing is the best and most fun part. You can be running away with your back to the target and still do damage with Kill Command, Dire Beast, and Murder of Crows.

Haste is hard to get. I'm at like 18% there. I much prefer the extra damage on Cobra Shot since my playstyle is to use it as much as possible and not bother with where my focus is. I always have enough where I don't have to delay using other things. Dire Stable to me is only better if you're constantly dealing with multi targets but I concentrate on single target damage and haven't done a single Mythic+ dungeon and don't plan to. I have only done the regular Mythics I was absolutely required to do and I'm waiting until Karazhan gets Heroic mode before going there. In EN, I'm only 2/7 Heroic and don't enjoy the raid on that difficulty.

I always read the recommendations at places like Icy-Veins but don't always follow them. Many times I have found what they say is optimal to actually be a dps loss for me and my playing skills. I also factor in what things are the most fun to play and will go that way first unless it's a severe handicap. I am not a min/maxer by any means.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree completely even though I have no idea what "NA'S current affix rotation" means. The mobility thing is the best and most fun part. You can be running away with your back to the target and still do damage with Kill Command, Dire Beast, and Murder of Crows.
    WoW EU affixes and NA's affixes are on different rotations. It's not random. For mythic +'s.

Quote Originally Posted by zoned View Post
    your all morons

At least now we all know.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US