I dont know what to pick.

Hello. I want to get a new PC. Sadly i cant spend a lot on it. The money i got prepared and considering the prices in my country i can go either for FX-8320 + RX 470 8gb or to go for I5-6400 + RX 460 4gb. Ofc there is a option to go for FX-8320 + RX 460 4gb. I was using AMD CPU and GPU before and i dont have any problems. I dont understand a lot but from all what i read ppl say that AMD CPU are rly rly bad. For the ppl who will say depends on what are you using it. Im mostly playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch and some other things. Nothing fancy. Just im tired to raid with 10 fps

P.S. If someone suggest to get a I5- 6400 + RX 470 8gb this is not possible. The money i got ready will be not enough since I5 is a lot more expensive here then AMD FX series.

Tnx for the help.

Deleted
    Hope this helps: I moved from FX 8350 to i5 6600 (non K) and WOW has went up from 30-60 fps to 60-100 fps. So don't go AMD. Of course the processor + mb is way cheaper than intel alternatives. 460-470 Video card is a decent candidate.

You would get better results with an I3 to be honest... but try to reach that 6400 somehow.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about i3 6100 and GTX 1050 Ti? They won't cost a lot and the Skylake socket gives you wiggle room for future upgrades, since you'll need a DDR4 motherboard and socket anyway.
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answer...6100-8320.html
    http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i...vs-AMD-FX-8320

Obviously, a higher Intel would perform even better than that 4 years old AMD CPU.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2016-11-29 at 05:01 PM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

I agree with above, go with an i3 and gtx 1050 (1050ti isnt even necessary, the 1050 is a great card as well if you dont have room in budget for TI).

Tnx for the answers guys. I look the prices here and look like im going for I5-6400 + GTX 1050 TI. I didnt know 1050 is out yet. Tnx one more time and wish you all a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBigNewbie View Post
    Hello. I want to get a new PC. Sadly i cant spend a lot on it. The money i got prepared and considering the prices in my country i can go either for FX-8320 + RX 470 8gb or to go for I5-6400 + RX 460 4gb. Ofc there is a option to go for FX-8320 + RX 460 4gb. I was using AMD CPU and GPU before and i dont have any problems. I dont understand a lot but from all what i read ppl say that AMD CPU are rly rly bad. For the ppl who will say depends on what are you using it. Im mostly playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch and some other things. Nothing fancy. Just im tired to raid with 10 fps

P.S. If someone suggest to get a I5- 6400 + RX 470 8gb this is not possible. The money i got ready will be not enough since I5 is a lot more expensive here then AMD FX series.

Tnx for the help.
    Wait for Kaby Lake. Intel is slowly trickling features down into the lower ends of its lineup. You will get more for your money very shortly.