what do you think of Meatloaf

What do you think of meatloaf? I still listen to his music quite a bit. I was in jr high when bat out of hell 2 came out. Great album
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my all time favorite artists probably on par with Queen, atleast for me

Haven't listened much to his newer stuff, but the Bat out of hell albums rock my world

Whenever we went on family ski trips my dad would put on either Meatloaf, The Police, Loverboy, The Eagles, or Brian Adams.

I love meatloaf, paired with good gravy and potatoes from the oven.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved Bat out of Hell 2. I haven't bought an album of his since, but I was really into that CD as a kid (I was only 11 when it came out).

Good singer, terrible meal.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Can't stand his music. Mom tried to get us kids to like him which ended up in having to listen against my will. I even preferred it when she played Swedish dance (Dansmusik) which says a lot.

I still listen to Wasted Youth + Everything Louder Than Everything else to this day. Awesome pair.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched some song of his (forget the name) on MTV when I was a kid, and then found out my mom had a couple of cassettes of his. Fell in love. I bought Back Into Hell on CD myself, it was one of the first CDs I ever owned (Metallica's Black album being the first).

Edit: Song I saw was Paradise by the Dashboard Light from Bat Out of Hell.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2016-11-30 at 06:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I watched some song of his (forget the name) on MTV when I was a kid, and then found out my mom had a couple of cassettes of his. Fell in love. I bought Back Into Hell on CD myself, it was one of the first CDs I ever owned (Metallica's Black album being the first).

Edit: Song I saw was Paradise by the Dashboard Light from Bat Out of Hell.
    I love that song as well.

I enjoy both the meal and the Musician.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    I am Robert Paulson.

10+ Year Old Account
    People give him a hard time and think of his music as self indulgent. I think the first Bat Out of Hell album is an absolute classic. Great songs.