Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    "27% of Europeans say rape may be acceptable in some circumstances"
    You do realize that all countries doesnt have the same laws right? What is considerd rape in one country may not be considered rape in another.

If someone drinks him/herself drunk and gets in a car he/she faces the consequenses of that choice. Just as someone who decides to have sex while drunk is responsible for his/her own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    True.

I like how some blamed it on Muslim immigration in this thread.
    "Rape-approval map": https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs...EU-WV-1129.jpg
    Muslim-population: https://www.stratfor.com/sites/defau...Population.jpg
    i had to sign in to call you out on the muslim maps being fake/not accurate, norway <1%? german <1%? denmark <4%?

something i really hate is innacurate facts, i have not posted something in years so you did good in triggering me you troll, now im back to sleep mode for a few years. and also the map is from 2012, its ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Different now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I think that's kind of his point. Most statistics like this aren't that reliable. Especially in this instance where the wording of the questions skew the results so much. Especially since it asks shit like

is non-consensual sex okay when..

"the assailant doesn't realize what they're doing"

You've yet to address this anytime someone asks you though.
    It's the best we got. No use living in denial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by danki1337 View Post
    i had to sign in to call you out on the muslim maps being fake/not accurate, norway <1%? german <1%? denmark <4%?

something i really hate is innacurate facts, i have not posted something in years so you did good in triggering me you troll, now im back to sleep mode for a few years. and also the map is from 2012, its ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Different now.
    KADONGO making a fool of himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Rape and violent crime ratio is much higher in the US than it is in Sweden, so dunno... Some muslims might actually lower your crime stats.
    Why do you have to go after Muslims like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how this got left open, but it smells like the usual bait to me. On top of that, it's really just venturing into "Muslims rape everyone" territory.