Should I replace Six Feather Fan

Hey guys so I have six feather fan and I was wondering if I should replace it anytime soon. Its my only item that is i lvl 835 everything else is around the 850-870 range. I have yet to have any trinkets of 850 or higher drop. I was wondering if six feather is still good to hold on to or was it nerfed.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have anything good to replace it with then... yeah, hang onto it?

Look for BI, Appendages [edit: for Sin only], EoC, Angerboda or a high ilvl stat stick with your preferred secondary
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Why sin only for SA? I play sin and have one 865 socketed, and it usually does 2-4% of recount damage. Terrorbound nexus does 6-10. I see lots of people recommend it, how come?

If i am not mistaken, correct me if i am wrong, but doesn't SA proc the same things as your Auto-attack, i.e. poisons.
    Last edited by Pac0Tac0; 2016-11-30 at 05:10 AM.

I dont know but if so that changes things. Would love some clarification.

Spontaneous Appendages damage scales off Agonizing poison, which is mostly what it's good for. Fan is still quite good, but depending on what you have, i'd aim for a high level Memento and EoC.