Hi, this is a post to bring awareness and solutions to scaling issues (secondary stats) with certain spells such as Dragon Roar, Battle Cry, Killing Machine, Eye Beam and Lava Burst. In these spells the secondary stat” Crit” loses its value completely. This often results in the value of the secondary stat compared to other secondary stats for the class is lower than it should be and therefore impact the secondary stat balance negatively. Another reason for fixing this should be that is just feels very bad to have for example crit on your gear when the spell already has 100% crit, it makes the stat useless.

This problem with certain spells plagues many classes and is an issue which does not feel” right” to play with since it completely destroys the value of a secondary stat for a certain spell/specc. But there is a simple yet elegant solution of to how to handle the problem and it is how you did with” Combustion” or “Chaos Bolt”.

” Combustion: Engulfs you in flames for 10 secs, increasing your critical strike chance by 100% and granting you Master equal to your Critical Strike stat. Cast able while casting other spells.”

“Chaos Bolt: Unleashes a devastating blast of chaos, causing (366.3% of Spell power) Chaos damage. Chaos Bolt always critically strikes and your critical strike chance increases its damage.

I am not saying it is the only solution about how to handle the problem with these spells but it is a good one in many cases. For example, in” Eye Beam” where it would increase the chaos damage or in Dragon Roar where it will increase its damage. Other spells might need another solution to make the spell scale better and that I would like you to help out with! What is not acceptable are leaving these spells that I mentioned as they are since it feels like they shit. Pardon my use of words. If there are other spells that have the same problem with scaling, please tell us and bring it up to discussion!

Please help me help you make these changes real in patch 7.1.5 and bring them up to the attention of the game developers!