Deleted

New Disc Legendary changes

I don't know if you have seen it yet, but with the wave of new legendaries Disc was supposed to get a back with a pretty cool effect and pretty nice stats (crit/haste) It was supposed to be a back.

But for some reason they changed it to be a headpiece (which I don't mind) but for some reason they also changed the haste to Mastery.
    Do you guys have any idea as to why they would do this? Blizz seems to think that Crit/mastery is the way to go if you look at the Disc legendaries.

Still think it looks cool, but just kind of a wierd change.

Edit: When you look at WoWhead it still says Crit/haste. so it might just be changed again or a tooltip bug. Time will tell
    Last edited by mmoc448a42bb9d; 2016-12-01 at 11:02 AM.

They finally made Sephus work on dispel, so it starts being useful for healers, even on some raid bosses. And it's like the only item with crit/haste. Every other has mastery, and, for some reason, most of them have crit I was disappointed with this this change for Kam Xi'raff too.
    I don't really understand what's up with those crit/mastery items either.. We don't have any procs from crit (RIP Divine Aegis), why would we stack it? Of course, I do try to build a set for Mythic+ with Haste/Crit, but have a hard time finding those. If I want Mastery for raids, I want it to be paired with Haste only.

Deleted
    Where did you see that Sephus works with dispel?

Never mind, I found it