Deleted

Serenity undocumented huge nerf!

So, serenity is now NOT reducing the cds of abilities once you are out of it,that means when serenity ends an ability that isnt off cd goes back to its original cd! So any news from the devs on this, bug or intended?

Pretty sure this is a bug. Serenity was working fine for me last night while I was raiding in Emerald Nightmare.

He was talking about the PTR.

Ah, ok. No mention of this referring to PTR in his post so sorry for the misunderstanding.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alpablo View Post
    So, serenity is now NOT reducing the cds of abilities once you are out of it,that means when serenity ends an ability that isnt off cd goes back to its original cd! So any news from the devs on this, bug or intended?
    Considering its only been a few hours, no word. Since its not documented, assume its a bug until you hear otherwise.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got word, but please keep mindless complaining to the RANT thread, and constructive discussion to the WW discussion thread.

It is not a bug, it is intended, based on the word I got from my sources. I wrote an article on WalkingTheWind.com about how it changes things.

http://www.walkingthewind.com/2016/1...enity-changes/

It is a nerf, but not a game breaking one, and not one designed to specifically damage Windwalker DPS, just to unify similar mechanics. There will be other changes to Windwalker in the PTR eventually, and Blizzard does know the effect that this will have on Windwalkers. So if, after all these changes including the stat changes and all that, Windwalker is still under performing, we can comfortably expect some changes to bring us back in line. Because of the nature of the stat change, its hard to say how specs will stack up quite yet, and Windwalker will have been one of the least effected classes by that change, so its possible that WW is going to be strong simple by being least effected by the stat nerfs. Only time will tell.

If you still feel the desire to riot, then make sure you do it in the appropriate places (Official and PTR forums) and with the appropriate information.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch