New to sin, need advices

1. I dropped outlaw in favor of sin, but im struggling a lot in m+. Compared to previous spec i have very low sustained aoe and it even goes worse if i choose agonizing poison . How should i do aoe in scenarios where mobs die within 15-20 seconds?
    2. Just got 875 ilvl trinket Spontaneous Appendages how good is it? Shadowcraft ranks it very low, whereas ice veins puts it in top 3.
    3. Is it worth to chose MfD purely for quick (3-7 keystone) mythic + runs ?

I have 30 traits, my ilvl is currently 873 (equipped), however i have only 1 shitty leg ring

You want all talents that boosts your energy so skip MfD. For low level mythic AOE is not amazing but still +400k with your Ilvl. You want to take subterfuge and vigor and open with 4x garrote, then get rupture up on 1/3 or 2/3 of the targets and spam FoK while dumping points on envenom for poison bomb procs.

- - - Updated - - -

And always deadly for trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    MP/Exsang is usually better than EP/AP for M+, so long as you know how to use it right. On packs where you don't even have enough time to put Rups on multiple targets, tossing a 6cp Rup and Exsang on one will give you the burst of energy you need to spam the fuck out of FoK/Env without needing to multi-dot

In reality though, you can for sure get away with not changing from AP in M+ (if you're not min/maxing to push very high keystones). The trick there is to just switch poisons between trash (DP) and bosses/minibosses (AP)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    You want all talents that boosts your energy so skip MfD. For low level mythic AOE is not amazing but still +400k with your Ilvl. You want to take subterfuge and vigor and open with 4x garrote, then get rupture up on 1/3 or 2/3 of the targets and spam FoK while dumping points on envenom for poison bomb procs.

- - - Updated - - -

And always deadly for trash.
    This, your artifact boosts your deadly poison aoe so a lot of AP build people forget to switch their poisons, get used to this and you'll do just fine

You definitely don't want to use Spontaneous for dungeons, it's best as a ST trinket, if you're doing dungeon spam probably stick to a BTI or Memento if you have them, even a Windscar Whetstone is alright in certain scenarios i.e Maw +2 first pull up to and including the boss.. All you really have to do is multi rupture, and fish for Poison bombs.
    Last edited by Nibren; 2016-12-02 at 04:34 AM.

I honestly stick to exsang over ap on anything under 10. It's just not worth it unless you get poison bomb procs. 6 pt exsang rupture into FoK deadly spam goes a long way. And it is exceptional on low level mythic bosses as well.