Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Devs, Restoration Druids and Healing.

So please, any blizzard employee out there wanna tell me, what the fuck is your problem with healing on this game?

Let's break it down, you constantly tweak dps, every single spec, always a big fucking issue, oh this spec needs a bit of a nerf, oh this needs a bit of a buff, let's change this, let's tweak that, But why on earth can't you do the same with healing? For years Disc was absolutely disruptive to other players, never did a thing, there are major flaws with some healing specs atm, you don't give a shit.

Like honestly, dps classes, some do more, some do worse, but that never stops them for playing any spec, but as healers, when other specs are way stronger, you do realize that actively stops some players from actually playing the fucking game right? How can one heal when discs, monks and paladins can top a raid in less than 1 second? And Shamans just flat out have stronger CD's ? Why make that resto druids have absolutely no burst healing what so ever aside from Tranq, which BTW takes 8 seconds to do less than what a disc, monk or pally does in 1-2 seconds FYI.

Get a fucking grip, healing needs tuning probably even more than DPS, simply because Healers actually stop other healers from playing/enjoying the game, fix shit on time, you don't touch resto druids on any patch, nothing, and everytime u do it's to make some minor fucking nerf for some god damn reason.

Either make other classes less insanely bursty (and as xpac goes by this will only get so much fucking worse, specially with the dumb legendaries you keep introducing) or at least give Druids Genesis back, what's so wrong with that spell? Make it expensive to ruin our mana even more, but at least give us something.

It's clear that no1 on Blizzard Plays a Restoration Druid, you're all probably just some monk / Disc priest fanboys, but it's enough, do something for once. Ty.

PS: Oh yeah and thank you btw for putting the 2 worst stats for Restoration Druid on the weapon we'll have to use for the entire Xpansion, a class that works around Haste with no Haste on weapon, i wonder how fire mages would enjoy their Fire weapon without Crit on it, Really nice job.
    Last edited by mmoc7d6ac17342; 2016-12-01 at 08:16 AM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzwakeywakey View Post
    [B][U]PS: Oh yeah and thank you btw for putting the 2 worst stats for Restoration Druid on the weapon we'll have to use for the entire Xpansion, a class that works around Haste with no Haste on weapon, i wonder how fire mages would enjoy their Fire weapon without Crit on it, Really nice job.

Fire mage weapon with haste/mast:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=128820/felomelorn&bonus=730
    Last edited by Egor2765; 2016-12-01 at 08:42 AM.

I kinda wonder if you even play resto tbh

rdruid is by acclimation the best healer for m+, and really good in raids

7+ Year Old Account
    as a holy priest I'd like to disagree with you Mr. mobility, rolled a " Healing over time * HOT) healer, which has my Divine Hymn, more powerful, on a reduced CD, castable while freaking moving, with no mana issues AND a Battle rez. ( pss, there will be some top guilds stacking restos for NH)

I like druids. my wife plays one. but it does piss me off that you have been "The Golden Child" for the better part of 6 years, still are, and have the nads to bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post

i agree with little effort i can easily outheal anyone even if there more geared,

OP needs to learn to play the class lol.

my guess is OP went a mastery/crit build?

get some more haste and mastery and learn to keep uptimes rolling.

probably has really crap gear? or terribly itemized, i dropped 15 ilvls for better itemized gear and started outhealing EVERYONE.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    This sounds more like a thread saying "I don't know how to play my resto druid to the full potential" than a thread explaning why resto druids needs a rework.
    The thing about resto druid is, yes we don't do burst healing very well, so you need to know when the dmg is going to hit. You need to look ahead in the dungeon/encounter and figure out when you need to have hots rolling on every1, or maybe just stack all hots on the tank.
    Once you know how the dungeons/encounters are set up, and you know when you need to get ready for dmg the resto druid is one of the most potent healers. At least in my biased opinion.

I'm kind of just left wondering if you even play resto druid. we're sitting in a pretty darn good spot right now.

10/10

be sure to get this on the official forums too please

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post

I wonder the same thing.
    Druid healers are proactive not reactive like ANY other healer. Our healing is a heal over time... If you want burst healing play a paladin. I do both Mythic+ and Raiding and have no issues with keeping anyone alive. Most raid fights I'm either 1 or 2 on the meters as well... not that healing meters matter, the only thing that maters is that you kill the boss and you keep people alive.

In regards to our CDs we have a couple. Tranq is just ONE that everyone knows. our staff has another massive healing boost that has saved more raids that Tranq has.

In regards to our artifact weapon stats, you are aware of what our mastery is right? You call it the worst stats, while in raiding its not number one it is one of our go to stats...

I just have a feeling you're someone who started a druid this xpac because you read somewhere that they were the best healing class, which they are very good, but you assumed you can just boost it and beat everyone in healing. That's not how this class works. Sure you can spam regrowth and wild growth on everyone and drain your mana pool in 30 seconds trying to top the meters but you will just be sitting there wondering where all your mana went.

Deleted
    This must be a troll post.

Resto druids are in a perfectly fine spot right now, with output and utility.

This post is fucking hilarious, great troll, congrats.

Unless it's serious, in which case you suck, like really really suck. Druid healers are by far the best throughput healers at the moment, if you can't manage under these conditions, healing isn't something you should be doing.

I highly suggest reading some of the sticky threads in this forum, and possibly talking to some resto druids for some advice on how to improve your healing. Resto druids are incredibly strong, and you're missing out if this is how you feel about the class. You need to adjust your playstyle.

Deleted
    This simply goes to show a dangerous thing. Classes who are in a fine spot still find time to take away reading time, complaining over things they are fine at.

Resto druids are strong, kings of 5 man and very viable in raids, and very used.

Whats next, a guardian druid saying blood DK's and monks are taking his spots?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What are you on about OP? Resto is more than fine, you just need to learn to play it properly.

This thread is legendary.

As a druid for over 8 years, i want to say that you should take a look at yourself and your play style before you rage at blizz. Resto druids have always been amazing and fun, and I love doing M+. Maybe you should reroll?

I don't even know what he's talking about. Never have resto druids been so capable at burst aoe healing as we are now. Still, we are not burst healers, we are sustained healers.

Perhaps you should reroll a monk or paladin if what you seek is burst?

10+ Year Old Account
    haha, can only smile at this post 10/10
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Don't feed the troll.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk Pro

My resto druid buddy can hit like 700k hps in M+ when we do large pulls, not sure I've seen that from other healers. he is also able to actually move...move