Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

In what other kind of game would you like to see the universe of Tyria/GW?

Hello champions! So good to see you!

So, I love Tyria. I love the landscapes, I love the races (Asura, Tengu, etc) and I love the setting.

So, I'd like to ask you: What other kind of game/game genre would you like to see the universe of GW?

RTS? Adventure? Platform? Single-player rpg?

See you soon!

Deleted
    Card game obviously. Something like Rise of Mythos, just better and not p2w. I've actually made a concept for such game xD

Single player RPG set in the Guild Wars Era pre-Searing. Real Time/Pause gameplay with a full party of six heroes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Single player RPG set in the Guild Wars Era pre-Searing. Real Time/Pause gameplay with a full party of six heroes.
    Please tell me that at least one of your party members would be an Asura.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    If it is pre searing then the Asuras are hidden under ground.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    If it is pre searing then the Asuras are hidden under ground.
    Oh boy, didn't know about that.

WELL WE CAN ALWAYS UN-BURROW ONE

Deleted
    GW1 had a nice style... i'd preffer something in that direction.

They were not on the surface during the Era. This would be a game before GW2 and GW1- just Humans, Dwarves and Charr.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    They were not on the surface during the Era. This would be a game before GW2 and GW1- just Humans, Dwarves and Charr.
    But leeeeeet's say that they were on the surface.

Would you have one in your group?

Would you have one in your group?
    No. I only really play humans.

However, there could be Asura NPCs in the far north or west of Tyria. Maybe a few across the sea in Cantha.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-12-04 at 02:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Action RPG Pre Searing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh i'd love an rts so badly, starcraft is just dead and well there is no good RTS atm T_T, if it had warcraft 3 mechanics it'd be dope as fuck
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Red Dead Redemption-style single-player RPG with mounts (screw instant teleport) on the PS4. I spent so much time just riding around and taking in the scenery of RDR, I can imagine what it'd be like in GW2 setting on a PS4...
    I love the art style of GW2, can't wait to login again just to see the scenery once I upgrade my setup.

Deleted
    I'd totally be down for Guild Wars RTS, Civ-esque or base building and units, both could use a lot from the GW setting.

That and a single player RPG I could also see a lot of potential in, more in-depth characters, better narrative and better world creation. Almost like Elder Scroll, visiting different areas of Tyria game by game. Granted the profession system might be somewhat of a problem to implement properly.

Deleted
    rts/rpg set during either the first game's timeline or before it. Wouldn't go anywhere near gw2's time, hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Red Dead Redemption-style single-player RPG with mounts (screw instant teleport) on the PS4. I spent so much time just riding around and taking in the scenery of RDR, I can imagine what it'd be like in GW2 setting on a PS4...
    I love the art style of GW2, can't wait to login again just to see the scenery once I upgrade my setup.
    I can tell you how it can be, 30 fps @ 900p, motion blur up the wazoo.
    Ok ok no, but to be serious, the idea of a singleplayer rpg would be nice in a zelda kind of way, or darksiders 1
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Deleted
    It's surprising how many people prefer gw1 over gw2, including myself. (my card game would utilize gw1 dual prof, atribute and morale systems as well!)

Too bad AN gave up on gw1.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    It's surprising how many people prefer gw1 over gw2, including myself. (my card game would utilize gw1 dual prof, atribute and morale systems as well!)

I'd love to give GW1 a try. Looks awesome, and it was one of the most successful competitors to WoW back in 2004-05.

Deleted
    I'd love to give GW1 a try. Looks awesome, and it was one of the most successful competitors to WoW back in 2004-05.
    It is awesome; in many ways GW2 feels like the retarded younger brother in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Indeed...

Deleted
    By the way, prices in pre-searing are really high nowadays (you can sell a good bow / sword / axe / fire staff for 30bd+) and you can even sell things for real money. If you have some "gem" in pre, it's worth cheking. Especially if you haven't logged in for ages and have some 6+ year bday gifts.