Login system is... sad

My main issue with your login system is that, if I want to login, from the homepage, but my browser only remembers the user/password entry on the login page itself, I have to fail a login by pressing login with no data (really, that counts as a failed login? Come on, guys!).

So, the same goes for, if I know my account but I need to reset my password(because I have obviously forgotten it, right?), i have to fail to login, and then reset password. Kind of the opposite of good design.

Second, you are owned by curse right? Why not just allow us to login with curse or mmo-champion login system? They should support that right?

To be honest, i can understand why you guys have a 5 login attempt limit, it prevents brute force. But when I have at least 5 different passwords, each with it's own variation, I kind of need a little more than 5 attempts at guessing which one I used for your site. (in the event my browser for some reason can't remember it.)

Both Firefox and Chrome autofill the saved password as soon as I put the username in on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Both Firefox and Chrome autofill the saved password as soon as I put the username in on the front page.
    Same for me.