Thread: Unicorn

Unicorn

So my girlfriend just ordered the entire unicorn setup for me for my birthday and im wondering a few things.... will this computer play JUST wow on high settings? and do i need to buy a copy of windows somewhere for it to work? im new to building computers so do i have to buy extra hardware on top of what she ordered? please help!

I'm assuming you have a monitor keyboard and mouse? If so no, if she ordered everything off of the unicorn build list (in terms of computer components) you have everything you need besides a windows key which you could buy from a site like G2A (disclaimer they operate in a "grey" area of the market) but you can get your keys for much cheaper than normally. You'll also need a usb flash drive to install windows off of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbredor View Post
    I'm assuming you have a monitor keyboard and mouse? If so no, if she ordered everything off of the unicorn build list (in terms of computer components) you have everything you need besides a windows key which you could buy from a site like G2A (disclaimer they operate in a "grey" area of the market) but you can get your keys for much cheaper than normally. You'll also need a usb flash drive to install windows off of.
    You could get banned for mentioning G2A

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Umm, no. We mention G2A and Kinguin all the time. I mean, you do realize the person you just told that they could get banned for mentioning it is a moderator right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Why, exactly? G2A is a perfectly legal site. Some people don't like the way they operate, but they are legal. We have no policy against talking about G2A.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Why, exactly? G2A is a perfectly legal site. Some people don't like the way they operate, but they are legal. We have no policy against talking about G2A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Umm, no. We mention G2A and Kinguin all the time. I mean, you do realize the person you just told that they could get banned for mentioning it is a moderator right?
    Wow, you two must be very fun to be around with, got like zero humor.
    Also, of course I know he's a moderator.

Wow, you two must be very fun to be around with, got like zero humor.
    Also, of course I know he's a moderator.
    1) Hard to tell humor in a post
    2) This is not a forum for humor, it's a forum for helping people with problems.
    3) If all your post was was humor, what did it actually add to the discussion other than possibly getting the OP to think the site is illegal and not buy fro mit as he came here looking for advice not humor.

As for the personal attack telling me I must not be very fun to be around. I dunno, I host 2 Dungeons and Dragons games a week, one in which I am the DM and the players come back week after week so they must think I am fun to be around. The other group I am a player and the whole group seems to have fun and sometimes break out laughing at things I say and do, so I must have a pretty good sense of humor. Maybe it's you who is not fun to be around and has no sense of humor, since apparently, no one got it but you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's get back on track, please. Take this to a PM or offsite. Thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    1) Hard to tell humor in a post
    2) This is not a forum for humor, it's a forum for helping people with problems.
    3) If all your post was was humor, what did it actually add to the discussion other than possibly getting the OP to think the site is illegal and not buy fro mit as he came here looking for advice not humor.

As for the personal attack telling me I must not be very fun to be around. I dunno, I host 2 Dungeons and Dragons games a week, one in which I am the DM and the players come back week after week so they must think I am fun to be around. The other group I am a player and the whole group seems to have fun and sometimes break out laughing at things I say and do, so I must have a pretty good sense of humor. Maybe it's you who is not fun to be around and has no sense of humor, since apparently, no one got it but you.
    Since you feel triggered and had to defend yourself with a long post, here, now you can feel offended.

Infracted - Mythbredor
    Last edited by Mythbredor; 2016-12-05 at 05:55 PM.