Lana'thel's Lament in 7.1.5

What does everybody think about this ring going forward to 7.1.5?

1. Decent secondary stats
    2. 30% more secondary stats in 7.1.5
    3. Flat dmg/healing boost scaling with gear

Is there a place for this legendary post-7.1.5? Or will this be staying in our banks?

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    What does everybody think about this ring going forward to 7.1.5?

1. Decent secondary stats
    2. 30% more secondary stats in 7.1.5
    3. Flat dmg/healing boost scaling with gear

Is there a place for this legendary post-7.1.5? Or will this be staying in our banks?
    Lol @ 30% more Secondary stats.

you did read where they said it would require more Secondary stats per percent? yes gear may have a bit more on it, but you will still require more of a stat to get your %
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Lol @ 30% more Secondary stats.

you did read where they said it would require more Secondary stats per percent? yes gear may have a bit more on it, but you will still require more of a stat to get your %
    Yes I have. But it doesn't change the fact that this legendary will have more (good) secondary stats on it post 7.1.5.

Deleted
    Depends on which legendarys you have. I 'only' got 2 so far (legs and the mentioned ring).

Haste / vers ring with sockel is great, effect is okish, dnd uptime varries on different encounters. If i had bracers or belt i would still drop the ring over the legs. I really like the legs because 185 max rp gives me more control, banking up to 4 DS

In 7.1.5 the new shoulders will be the top legendary, the legendary tank trinket is very strong too.

- - - Updated - - -

The ring is not bad but cant compete with the top lengedaries.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Yes I have. But it doesn't change the fact that this legendary will have more (good) secondary stats on it post 7.1.5.
    yep it may have better stats, but in general it when checked from live to ptr, is giving just a little less stat % at the moment.

blizz said yes the numbers arent final, but once its changed we will be able to have a better look.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    As you say the stats are perfect and with the scaling increase the itemlvl will be worth a lot. But as for the ability; the ring is win more which makes you stronger but doesn't affect your gameplay. It will not stop you from dying or change your playstyle.

I'm currrently using the ring along with the belt. I also have the legs but I personally think they ring is a better DPS increase, as with the legs really it only for 4 deathstrikes in a row, so you get 1 extra DS with the 25% damage increase from blood shield. If I get the bracers, new helmet or trinket I would use those over the ring definitely. Others are pretty much personal preference imo.