Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I cannot post links here, but if you look at Savix (Ret pally) channel on youtube, he posted a video with some good ideas that could be done to create a good 1v1 system. Look there if you can, we can make it get some popularity.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, now i can post links, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-FffC3sjTc&

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    the whole world is your 1v1 arena isn't it grand.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    the whole world is your 1v1 arena isn't it grand.
    Are you talking seriously ? or just wanting to be funny ?

You tried wpvp nowdays ? you know what is pvp template ?

Why ppl keep going against some 1v1 system, if it's something so simple and wanted to be created ?

If we have 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, 10v10. Why not creat a 1v1 skirmish ? Dont come with the talk of "the game is not based around 1v1", because we all know that 2v2 are ridiculously unbalanced, and it's impossible to make a fun fight out of a instance in the situation of legion now.

We just want a duel inside an arena. Without the need of partners, to go into a 2v2 queue.
    Last edited by Ridgeback; 2016-12-06 at 11:13 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgeback View Post
    Are you talking seriously ? or just wanting to be funny ?

You tried wpvp nowdays ? you know what is pvp template ?

Why ppl keep going against some 1v1 system, if it's something so simple and wanted to create ?

If we have 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, 10v10. Why not creat a 1v1 skirmish ? Dont come with the talk of "the game is not based around 1v1", because we all know that 2v2 are ridiculously unbalanced, and it's impossible to make a fun fight out of a instance in the situation of legion now.

We just want a duel inside an arena. Without the need of partners, to go into a 2v2 queue.

and i've always seen it if you want a fair fight you should just take all your gear off other then weapons but i don't duel so my option is kinda worthless on the matterd

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post

and i've always seen it if you want a fair fight you should just take all your gear off other then weapons but i don't duel so my option is kinda worthless on the matterd
    I aways loved wpvp, this is one of my preffered style of pvp, but they destroyed it

7+ Year Old Account
    I aways loved wpvp, this is one of my preffered style of pvp, but they destroyed it
    I've always found world pvp to be one sided i never attack people in the wild but i always find some one attacks me and blows me away instantly they attack me and i kill them or its like 2-3 people jumping me at once.

Well i heard about Holinka's interwiew, but i dont get what will really happen... Can we get the lovely 1v1 arena now ? Someone can tell me if Holinka said something about 1v1 fights ?

Well i heard about Holinka's interwiew, but i dont get what will really happen... Can we get the lovely 1v1 arena now ? Someone can tell me if Holinka said something about 1v1 fights ?
    He basically said they're working on wargame 1v1 but that it's hard because wargames assume you're in a group, but in a 1v1 situation you aren't in a group so they need to work some code magic to get around that. Probably won't happen until 7.3 or next expansion either way.

Deleted
    1v1 Would not be balanced. A DH can kill Most other classes, in same amount of time, Burst damge dealers vs Supstained damge dealers, wont be fair. Not that it wont happend, but a damn waste of time.

For training purposes only, why not. It would be even better if you could choose against which specs (tickbox list) you want to test yourself.

Deleted
    Hmm...and exactly how would 1v1 arena help with PVE?

Sorry, Blizzard doesn't give a shit about pvp anymore, wow is now all about casual dragon slaying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    1v1 Would not be balanced. A DH can kill Most other classes, in same amount of time, Burst damge dealers vs Supstained damge dealers, wont be fair. Not that it wont happend, but a damn waste of time.
    2v2 is not balanced either, why does that get a free pass?! And since when is all pvp supposed to be balanced?! Are duels balanced ? Nope. Are bgs balanced? Nope.

No one asks for rewards and balanced pvp from 1v1, just for it to be there so you can jump into some glorified duels against randoms for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Obviously people will come with this argument, but 2v2, 5v5, BG's and duels are not balanced too, there's nothing to prevent Blizz to make a 1v1 inside an arena with a single skirmish queue.

And as I already told on this thread, it would bring many players back to wow.

Hope they make it happen now.