Enhance stat question

Hey all. Had a question about enhance stats. I have been trying to stay in the 2/3 haste to mastery ratio. In doing so I ended up going w haste gems and enchants. Dont remember exact ratings but I am roughly 18% haste 71% mastery currently. Was it the right move to swap all my mastery gems and enchants to balance that ratio? Also wondering about trinket choice. i have an 870 eye of command w socket and 850 BTI paired w appendages. Sims say eye but im not sure how much proc is played in vs just the raw agility from eye being higher. Would the BTI still be the better choice w that haste proc sims aside? Thanks for any input in advance

If you ask a sim question, provide a way for people to sim to help you decide. EoC is really low for enhancement due to crit not being a good stat versus BtI which gives great proc rates.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like D3bacl3 said, for help with stat weights, we really need at least your characters name/realm.

Generally 71% Mastery / 18% Haste is a pretty solid gearing. From a stat weight perspective you are probably at the point where the 2 stats would sim with very little difference between the weights.

Oh, and BTI/SA is most likely going to be the better combination. Even with the 20 iLvl difference. Can't be positive without a sim, but you appear to be close enough to my situation that I'm guessing based off of my own runs for my shammy.

Sorry... Tagrid - Kirin Tor ... I had a feeling about the eye vs BTI...current sim weights have haste slightly ahead of mastery so i guess it was still worth keeping haste gems/enchants for now.