Deleted

Question about raiding groups and simcrafting pawn strings

Hello,
    So my guild and I started raiding a bit more serious since Legion came out, one of our problem is that we're not international so our roster is limited to a specific group of people.
    Now, let me start.

This is the first time we're having experience with this kind of raiding, we are all long time "casual" raiders who always used need before greed.
    Now that we took it more serious and are trying to avoid random awarding people with gear, we agreed on using Rclootcouncil and are using it for the benefit of the whole group.
    The problem starts when people see an 885+ item that they can equip and without knowing if it's good for them or not press "BiS". Then we have a procedure of me having open all of the icy veins stat priority pages for all classes and to toggle between them, it gets messy..
    Iv'e been simcrafting and updating my pawn string with every chance i get, but i cannot say the same for my guildies, and to avoid people that are not so good at basic computer stuff I was wondering if there is any way of simcrafting a group of people simultaneously and getting their stat weight and performance all at once.

My current solution is to at least get everyone to get the simcraft addon and pastebin me their export, then siming them all individually and put the results in a spreadsheet, repeat the proces every 2-3 days to a week. I was trying out importing characters for the armory but the stat strings it gave me looked wierd (mainstating haste on a MM hunter and not mastery)

And also, me being a dps and having only expirience with simming me, what should i look at when simming tanks.

Hope I'll get some questions answered and maybe some other people find something useful. Thank you for reading.

We have a forum thread on our website where everyone posts their stat prio & BiS trinkets and relics. The loot council has made that into a table they can check for trinkets and relics and for the rest of it they just use stat prio. Additionally people can put in pawn weights in the note and such if they want.

I'd be a bit wary about making everyone sim themselves constantly etc. as it seems like overkill and prone to errors.
    Last edited by Summer; 2016-12-02 at 09:40 AM.

Stat priority is enough. You don't need stat weights to make an informed decision.

Perhaps somehow force your raiders to make themselves a personal list of BIS items, so they know whether if certain item is a bis or just an upgrade.

Don't overthink it, though