Deleted

Master Assasin shadow relic WQ popped in EU!

In case you are missing one of these go claim your free relic! After 30 M+ runs in VotW with no luck I had a mini nerdgasm when it popped.

for the people interested (i know i am xD)

it is the "WANTED: Mal'Dreth the Corruptor" World Quest in Suramar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Irelia View Post
    In case you are missing one of these go claim your free relic! After 30 M+ runs in VotW with no luck I had a mini nerdgasm when it popped.
    Shade of Medivh drops one too, 860 base ilvl without procs. You should have 7 tries there too or even a friend can trade you one if it drops for his class and he doesn't need it. And you can use bonus rolls for it aswell, as opposed to M+.

7 tries? Explain

Deleted
    I think he mean's its been out 7 lockouts, I have killed/bonus rolled shade every week and never got the relic from him, well once it did drop but a DK took it.

A blood vendetta relic WQ was up a couple days ago and now an Iron one and honestly it's the first time I can recall this, it's not like I check every day but often enough to say its rare to see, get them while you can lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Isotopes View Post
    I think he mean's its been out 7 lockouts, I have killed/bonus rolled shade every week and never got the relic from him, well once it did drop but a DK took it.

A blood vendetta relic WQ was up a couple days ago and now an Iron one and honestly it's the first time I can recall this, it's not like I check every day but often enough to say its rare to see, get them while you can lads.
    thank you for the heads up
    will finally have 3 relics after i come home from work today xD

Only see an Eye of Azshara quest that rewards a relic, none in Suramar. On Eu-Steamwheedle.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    Only see an Eye of Azshara quest that rewards a relic, none in Suramar. On Eu-Steamwheedle.
    saw it on the companion app in Stormheim from the WQ "Bareback Brawl"
    it rewards Unflinching Grit

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    saw it on the companion app in Stormheim from the WQ "Bareback Brawl"
    it rewards Unflinching Grit
    Ahhhaaa. Thanks For those interested, atm it's up for another 2h 27 minutes, that would make it till 7:45 ish CET.