Deleted

Haste siming hire than mastery?

This happening to anyone else? I'm sitting at around 72% mastery and 18% haste and currently haste is siming a bit a higher. Just enough that haste food is a bit better over mastery food. In theory this should be possible but I haven't really seen anyone else mention it. Is it happening to anyone else?

It's been mentioned for the past month, easily. It's because haste is a good stat for us and is scales well with mastery.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep. This is to be expected though.

Remember, as mastery gets closer and closer to 100% it does go down a bit in priority. As haste is left further and further behind it grows in importance (after all, both can lead to more Stormbringer procs)

This is exactly why we always tell people to sim their stat weights instead of relying on a priority list or a single set of weights for the entire patch.

I wanted to mention this too..
    I'm now at 26% haste 76% mastery and in my sims (simcraft) my haste and mastery are valued at exactly the same and for a while haste was valued significantly higher.
    So basically my haste is at 80% of my mastery.
    Can we assume (with caveats of course) that this number 80% is roughly the value we should strive for when we reach higher ilevels?

Quote Originally Posted by Gengiwar View Post
    I wanted to mention this too..
    I'm now at 26% haste 76% mastery and in my sims (simcraft) my haste and mastery are valued at exactly the same and for a while haste was valued significantly higher.
    So basically my haste is at 80% of my mastery.
    Can we assume (with caveats of course) that this number 80% is roughly the value we should strive for when we reach higher ilevels?
    No, don't make that assumption. Everything scales together so just keep simming. Trinkets you get will also change the priority like with Spontaneous Appendages which increases the value of haste.