Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

how many keybindings do you use for pvp?

what/how many other key bindings do you use in pvp?

i use Q,S,E,R and mouse has 3 extra buttons. plus some on the standard 1-9 keypad.

I use:

Q,E,R,T,G,F,C,V,1,2,3,4,5,6,`,TAB + SHIFT Q,E,R,T,G,F,W,A,S,D,V,TAB

Deleted
    1-6, Q, E and F. All I need.

I highly recommend using a Razer Naga or similar mouse for keybinding especially if you are a healer class with many bindings.

However, without a razer naga my current setup is
    1,2,3,4,5 s-1,s-2,s-3,s-4,s-5,a,s,d,f,g,r,t,y,z,x,c with some other control modifiers in there, and lots of shift modifier macros addming more binds(not on 1-5)

Deleted
    depends on my role, I have all healing via healbot bindings, besides that mostly 1-5, Q interrupt on all chars, E dash/blink on all chars, middle mouse and 2 extra mouse buttons and C for artifact ability...if you count mounting then also F

Ehm what? As many as I have spells I would say. Count the number of spells a class has. There's your answer then. Why wouldn't you bind all spells? There are not many left. + Target and focus binds if that counts too

10+ Year Old Account
    ctrl+a, ctrl+s, ctrl+d, ctrl+f, ctrl+g, ctrl+x, ctrl+c, ctrl+w
    alt+s, alt+d, alt+f, alt+c
    ctrl+mouse5, mouse4, mouse5
    ctrl+wheelup, ctrl+wheeldown, alt+wheelup, alt+wheeldown
    Alt+middlemouse, middlemouse

28 in total
    Abilities from 1 - middlemouse:

Savage roar, maim, rake, rip, shred, rip
    Ferocious bite, rejuvenation, kittymoonfire/regrowthmacro, swipe, healing touch, charge, skull-bash, swiftmend
    Thrash, focustarget regrowth, travelform, survival insticts
    pvptrinket, catform, bearform
    Artifact weapon, dash, stampeding roar, mighty bash/typhoon
    tiger's fury+berserk, tiger's fury

Not sure if it's all x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    1-6, Q,E,T,G, ½ button,
    Shit, alt, ctrl modifiers for all above.
    Mousbutton 4+5, Ctrl+scrollup/down
    So 49 in total I think.

Now in Legion not all keybinds are in use anymore, but close to.

1-6, a,e,r,t,s,f,g,w,x,c,v,mouse buttons 3-5 and I have shift, ctrl and alt modifiers (some exceptions) for most keys, also for the spacebar. I don't use all buttons and some characters have less binds than others ofcourse. I just have them in reserve, some due to pruning.

Feral Druid reporting in:

1-5, Shift 1-5
    Q, E, R, T, F, V, C, Shift Q/E/R/T/F/V/C
    X, Z, G, `
    All of the side panel buttons on my Corsair Scimitar
    World of Warcraft PvP montages, guides, game updates and more!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/dottzgaming
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/dottzgaming/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DottzGaming
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dottzgaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Q E R T F X and a 12 button MMO mouse, plus SHIFT and those buttons.

So 18*2 = 36.

But I use 1 for my Click2Talk mic, so it's really 35 for the game itself.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-12-16 at 06:21 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of them.

Everything is keybound, and for some multiple times (@arena1,2,3)

I use an unconventional layout: E is move forward, W and R as strafe and I use D for back peddling.

This frees up Q and A for keybinds with no loss (I have giant hands).

My main abilities go to the most comfortable binds: F, G, T, V, Q, A, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. With modifiers where necessary. H is stopcasting. Y is autorun, Shift+Y opens all bags.

CC is usually X and mouse buttons, Interrupt is always mouse wheel up. Escape on mouse button.

Long cool downs on F keys or sometimes mouse button. (Logitech G502).

Menus and non-combat keybinds go to the other side of the keyboard. Trinkets that have on use that isn't macro'd in get bound to C (or I use C for extra button encounters)

When I play a healer I use Tab to target myself, otherwise it is "target nearest enemy player". Caps lock is my pvp trinket. ` is mount.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2016-12-19 at 05:31 PM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow priest here I use the entire G13 keyboard so not counting movement (which I use thumb stick for) 24 bindings
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

I have 60 keybinds usable for expansion/random junk, but on my main (Rogue), I have 28 keybinds in use iirc and that's not including PvP specific macros. Not sure how many are in use when I have the macros on the bar, but it's not too many more, probably +3 each for CS/KS/Gouge(rip), another for step-kick, step to friend, etc.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-12-18 at 12:38 AM.

I have 1-6 + shit modifier. r,g,h,c,v,b,t,y,f + shift modifier, WASD for movement and EQ for strafe, CC/PVP specific abilities (such as BE silence, fist of justice) on mouse keys, hold right click on mouse to turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramaloce View Post
    Shadow priest here I use the entire G13 keyboard so not counting movement (which I use thumb stick for) 24 bindings
    How does the thumbstick work for movement? Do you use it in place of WASD and still use a mouse to turn? That is really interesting. (Also I love logitech)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I have 1-6 + shit modifier. r,g,h,c,v,b,t,y,f + shift modifier, WASD for movement and EQ for strafe, CC/PVP specific abilities (such as BE silence, fist of justice) on mouse keys, hold right click on mouse to turn.
    If you turn with your mouse you should just use A and D for keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    How does the thumbstick work for movement? Do you use it in place of WASD and still use a mouse to turn? That is really interesting. (Also I love logitech)

- - - Updated - - -

If you turn with your mouse you should just use A and D for keybinds.
    ??? I can instantly change direction by using my mouse. I can left click hold my mouse to change my camera, but if you hold right click it makes your character change direction. Go ahead. Try it.

Lol at anything above 20. Pointless and just to sound pro. Probably all sub 1500.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaurenOrc View Post
    Lol at anything above 20. Pointless and just to sound pro. Probably all sub 1500.
    Not to sound pro at all, I just actually want to keybind everything I use so I don't have to click it. Why would I not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    ??? I can instantly change direction by using my mouse. I can left click hold my mouse to change my camera, but if you hold right click it makes your character change direction. Go ahead. Try it.
    Your reading comprehension sucks. Why are you keeping A and D as turn left and turn right when you use EQ for strafe? Obviously I know about mouse turning as I explicitly stated that since you are mouse turning you should free up those wasted binds.